Thursday, October 18, 2012

Right forms of verbs Practice Sheet for JSC Exam

Question :
1. She (write) a letter.
2. The baby (cry).
3. Usually father (walk) in the morning.
4. He (get) up early in the morning everyday.
5. Anwar sometimes (work) in his flower garden.
6. Have you ever (be) to Cox-Bazar?
7. I (receive) the letter just now.
8. He (join) there recently.
9. I (draw) a picture yesterday.
10. I (get) the parcel last month.
11. You (visit) there long before.
12. We (not go) there in future.
Answer :
1. She writes a letter.
2. The baby cries.
3. Usually father walks in the morning.
4. He gets up early in the morning everyday.
5. Anwar sometimes works in his flower garden.
6. Have you ever been to Cox-Bazar?
7. I have received the letter just now.
8. He has joined there recently.
9. 1 drew a picture yesterday.
10. I got the parcel last month.
11. You visited there long before.
12. We shall not go there in future.


Question :
38. The taste of the mangoes (to be) sour.
39. The flowers of the garden (to be) beautiful.
40. These papers (to be) printed.
41. A community centre is going to be (establish).
42. I do not mind (have) a cup of coffee.
43. He went home (have) his salary.
44. It is time you (finish) a course on English language.
45. I wish I (sing).
46. It is time (play).
47. It is high time (stand) by the flood-affected people.
48. He behaves as if he (be) a leader.
49. I wish I (be) a millionaire.
50. He behaves as if he (buy) the car.
51. He spoke as though he (do) a great task.
52. While (take) dinner, he received the phone.
53. While I (play) in the field, I saw him coming.
54. Read attentively lest you (fail) in the examination.
55. Walk fast lest you (be) late in your class.
56. Would that I (be) a bird!
57. Would that I (visit) Cox’s-Bazar.
58. Each boy (come) here.
59. One of them (to be) guilty.
60. Everybody (wish) to be happy.
Answer:
38. The taste of the mangoes is sour.
39. The flowers of the garden are beautiful.
40. These papers are printed.
41. A community centre is going to be established.
42. I do not mind having a cup of coffee.
43. He went home having his salary.
44. It is time you finished a course on English language.
45. I wish I sang.
46. It is time to play.
47. It is high time to stand by the flood-affected people.
48. He behaves as if he were a leader.
49. I wish I were a millionaire.
50. He behaves as if he bought the car.
51. He spoke as though he had done a great task.
52. While taking dinner, he received the phone.
53. While I was playing in the field, I saw him coming.
54. Read attentively lest you should fail in the examination.
55. Walk fast lest you might be late in your class.
56. Would that I could be a bird!
57. Would that I could visit Cox’s-Bazar!
58. Each boy comes here.
59. One of them is guilty.
60. Everybody wishes to be happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...