Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Dialogue for PEC Examination

Read the following situation. Make request dialogue and response. Use ‘would’ or ‘could...
You are ill. You are asking advice from a doctor.
Answer :
Myself : Good morning, doctor. I have cought a cold. Would you suggest me?
Doctor : Ok, How have you cought cold.
Myself : On the way to school I got wet in the rain.
Doctor : How long have you been suffering?
Myself : Two days, Doctor, I feel tired. Would you give me some medicine?
Doctor : Of course. Here it is.
Myself : Thank you. doctor.
22. You want a passerby to tell you the way to the bus station.
Answer :
Myself : Excuse me, could you tell me the way to the bus station?
Passerby : Sure, it is very near from here.
Myself : How can I go there?
Passerby : Go up to the end of this road and then turn right. The bus station is on the left.
Myself : Thanks.
You want to know about the common birds of Bangladesh from your teacher.
Answer :
Myself : Good afternoon, sir!
Teacher : Good afternoon! How are you?
Myself : I’m fine, sir! Would you please discuss the common birds of Bangladesh?
Teacher : Of course! Could you tell the names of the common birds of Bangladesh?
Myself : No, sir!
Teacher : Okay! The common birds of Bangladesh are the crow. the sparrow, the doel, the shalik, the kingfisher. the parrot etc.
Myself : Thanks a lot.
You want to ask your father to buy a new dress and a cake on your birthday.
Answer :
Myself : Good morning, father!
Father : Good morning. my dear!
Myself : Father, do you know the next day is my birthday?
Father : I know. What do you want for the day?
myself : Would you buy me a new dress and a cake?
Father : Sure, I will. Anything else. dear.
Myself : Nothing else, father.
Father : I wish your good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...