Sunday, November 4, 2012

Tag Questions for SSC Examination

Q. Add tag questions to the following sentences.

1.Physics is my favorite Subject,.........?

2. Rana put the book on the table,...........?
3. There is no water in the glass,.............?
4. Let me do the work,.........?
5. Don’t make a noise,.........?
6. I will make tea for you,.......?
7. None can avoid death,.........?
8. Let’s have a party,...........?
9. Respect the old,..........?
10. You dare not drive very fast,.......?
11. I am your well-wisher,............?
12. The wind blows,.............?
13. Everybody should do his duty,.......?
14. He may pass the exam,.....?
15. Birds can’t swim,...........?
16. No body went there,.........?
17. I shall never tell a lie,.........?
18. Nobody dislikes flowers,......?
19. Kindly do me a favor,...........?
20. He sat by me,............?
21. Nobody called me,........?
22. How sweetly the bird sings,........?
23. Time changes all things,........?
24. We should love our country......?
25. There is no pond in this village.....?
26. Bangladesh is a small country,.........?
27. Nothing is certain,..........?
28. We ought to love our country,.............?
29. Grameen Bank provides loan,.............?
30. She does not trust you,........?
31. I prefer milk to tea,...........?
32. I am ten years old,.........?
33. He will play football,.......?
34. Wait here a moment,.........?
35. Their team lost,..............?
36. They won’t play in the rain,.......?
37. Grandmother can tell good stories,.......?
38. Stop writing can tell good stories,.......?
39. Everybody loves her mother,............?
40. He hardly believes me,..........?

Answer


1. Isn’t it? 2. didn’t he? 3. is there? 4. Will you? 5. Will you? 6. Won’t I? 7. can they? 8. Shall we? 9. Won’t you? 10. dare you? 11. aren’t I? 12. doesn’t it? 13. Shouldn’t they? 14. Mayn’t he? 15. can they? 16. did they? 17. Shall I? 18. do they? 19. would you? 20. didn’t he? 21. did they? 22. doesn’t it? 23. doesn’t it? 24. Shouldn’t we? 25. is there? 26. isn’t she? 27. is it? 28. Oughtn’t we? 29. doesn’t it? 30. does she? 31. don’t I? 32. aren’t I? 33. Won’t he? 34. Won’t you? 35. didn’t it?36. Will they? 37. Can’t she? 38. Won’t you? 39. Don’t they? 40. does he?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...