Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Rewrite in future tense for JSC Exam

Q.1. Read the following passage and rewrite it in future tense.
The pied piper went to the street and began to play the pipe. Soon the rats came tumbling from every house. The rats were different in size. Playing the pipe, he went down to the bank of the river, we ser and waded into it. The rats followed him. Jumped into the river and were drowned.
Q. 2. Read the following passage and rewrite it in the simple past tense.
Rashed studies in a reputed school. He is very optimistic. He tries heart and soul to acquire knowledge. At last he gets his reward. His heart leaps up with joy hearing the news of his getting scholarship.
Q.3. Read the following passage and rewrite it in future tense.
I was busy all day long for my fifteenth birth day ceremony. I decorated the house nicely. My father bought a fine new dress for me and my brother ordered a big cake. I welcomed the guests cordially.
Q.4. Read the following passage and rewrite it in past tense.
Mr. Alam, the headmaster of our school, teacher us English. He has a strong, clear and pleasant voice. He can make any grammatical problem easy. He knows well how to increase the curiosity of the students. He speaks English with a foreign accent.
Q. 5. Rewrite the following passage in the present tense.
Ahmed was a very good boy. He was as modest as meritorious. He studied attentively and took part in all kinds of games and sports. He possessed a sound health. He wished to serve the country.
Q.6. Rewrite the following passage in the past tense.
I have decided to get myself admitted into Sonapur High School. It offers an extensive range of Co-curricular activities. It is a famous school. The teachers of this school are friendly. I feel proud of this school.
Answers
1. The pied piper will go to the street and begin to play the pipe. Soon the rats will come tumbling from every house. The rats will be different in size. Playing the pipe, he will go down to the bank of the river, Weser and wade into it. The rats will follow him, jump into the river and be drowned.
2. Rashed studied in a reputed school He was very optimistic. He tried heart and soul to acquire knowledge. At last he got his reward. His heart leapt up with joy hearing the news of his getting scholarship.
3. I shall be busy all day long for my fifteen birthday ceremony. I shall decorate the house nicely. My father will buy a fine new dress for my and my brother will order a big cake. I shall welcome the guests cordially.
4. Mr. Alam, the headmaster of our school thought us English. He had a strong clear and pleasant voice. He could make any grammatical problem easy. He knew well how to increase the curiosity of the students. He speaks English with a foreign accent.
5. Ahmed is a very good boy. He is as modest as meritorious. He studies attentively and takes part in all kinds of games and sports. He possessors a sound health. He wishes to serve the country.
6. I has decided to get myself admitted into sonapur High School. It offered an extensive range of co-curricular activities. It was a famous school. The teachers of this school were friendly. I felt proud of this school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...