Wednesday, August 22, 2012

correct form of verb for PEC Exam

Q. Rewrite the Sentences With the
1. I Saw a cap-seller. He ....... (sell) caps.
2. Look ! a deer ...... (run)
3. He is short. He ........ (not touch) the roof.
4. The boy is week. He ....... (not walk) fast.
5. He is a rice seller. He ........ (sell) rice.
6. My Sister is pious. She ........ (read) the Quran daily.
7. Muntaka is sick. She..... (take) medicine now.
8. The old man is tired. He ........ (take) rest now.
9. Ice is light. It ........ (Float) on water.
10. The girl is dull. She ...... (not do) this sum.
11. Birds are flying. You (not catch) them.
12. I went to India. I ...... (see) the Tajmahal.
13. The boy is very lazy. He ..... (be) always late for School.
14. He is a witty boy. He often (tell) Jokes.
15. Write to me very soon. ......... (tell) me about your parents.
16. I miss you. So, I always.... (think) of you.
17. When I met him, he ......... (read) a book.
18. Hush ! Mother ..... (sleep)
19. I go to my office by bus. It ...... (stor) near my office.
20. Kazi Nazrul Islam is a famous poet. He ....... (write) many poems.
21. Look! a deer ....... (run)
22. Hasan is truthful. He always ....... (speak) the truth.
23. The old man is tired. He ...... (feel) bored.
24. Her handwriting is not clear. I (not read) it.
25. The load is very heavy. I .... (not carry) it.

Answers

1. was selling
2. is running
3. can not touch
4. can not walk
5. sells 6. reads
7. is taking 8. is taking
9. floats.
10. can not do
11. can not catch
12. saw
13. is 14. tells 15. tell
16. think
17. was reading
18. is sleeping
19. stops
20. has written
21. is running
22. speaks 23. feels
24. can not read
25. can not carry.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...