Saturday, December 1, 2012

A BIRTHDAY PARTY CELEBRATED AT MY HOME

A BIRTHDAY PARTY CELEBRATED AT MY HOME
25th March is the date when I was born. I celebrate my birthday every year with my family members and friends. On the last 25th March, my birthday party was arranged at our residence.   Then I was 17 years old. Some of my friends and relatives were invited to the party. My father bought me a nice dress while my mother made a huge birthday cake.
At about4.00 p.m.different dishes of delicious foods were placed on the dining-table. The drawing room was neatly decorated with colorful papers and balloons. I put on the new dress. All my friends attended the party. They stood around the table. The candles were lit and I blew them off one after another. I smiled merrily and cut the birthday cake amidst joy and happiness. My friends and younger brothers and sisters began to sing, “Happy birthday to you.” Then they ate the foods prepared. Cameras brought by my relatives and friends went on clicking. Plates full of delicious foods were then handed round. Everybody fell to with a good deal of zest. The eating was accompanied by a lot of talking and giggling. My friends and relatives greeted me by presenting gifts and bouquets. I thanked friends and relatives for attending the party. I still feel a kind of thrill at the very thought of my last birthday party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...