Saturday, April 14, 2012

Dialogue for JSC Exam


A dialogue between yourself and a foreigner who has come to Bangladesh for the first time.

Myself       : Hello, I’m Tamal. Are you here for the first time?
Foreigner   :Hello, I’m Tanaka from Japan. This is my first visit to Bangladesh.
Myself       : Can I help you?
Foreigner   : Yes, at first I want to go to Cox’s Bazer, the longest sea-beach in the world. And then
                    to other beautiful places. Will you please guide me?
Myself       :Of course, How do you like to go, by bus, by train or by air?
Foreigner   :I’d like to go by bus.
Myself       :O. k, I’ll make an arrangement to go there. Where will you stay this night?
Foreigner   : Oh, I want to rest the night in any good hotel in Dhaka.
Myself       : Here are the addresses of some aristocratic hotels in Dhaka.
Foreigner   : Thank you very much.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

A dialogue between two students who have just come out from the examination.

Mahi     : Hi, Safi.How have you done in the examination/
Safi       :Oh! Excellent! What about you ?
Mahi     : No, I could not do well.
Safi       : But the questions were very easy.
Mahi     : Yes I have no problem with the questions. I could not answer all the questions within the  scheduled
                time.
Safi       : How many questions have you left?
Mahi     : I have left question no 2 which covers 10 marks.
Safi       :Oh, it’s very shocking. Don’t worry. You’re a bright student. Try to meet up the loss through the next
               Examinations.
Mahi     : Thank you for your cordial suggestion. See you tomorrow.
Safi       : You’re welcome. Wish you good luck. See you.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...