Monday, April 16, 2012

Paragraph for JSC/SSC Exam


My Mother/My grandmother
The person whom I pride on is my mother. My mother name is------ .She is a gift of Allah. She is about --- years old. She is well educated and well behaved. She loves all of our family members. She says five times Prayer everyday. She also inspires us to say five times prayer. She takes special care if any of our family members is ill. she always wears simple dress. She leads a very simple life. She is very honest , kind , truthful ,helpful , sociable and open minded .She is very kind the poor .She tries heart and soul to solve their  problems gardening  and reading  story books are her  favourite hobbies . Her personality is a model before me. I like her for her dutifulness .She is dearest to me .Her heart always yearns for me I have been grown up under her care and affection. Her joy knows no bounds when she finds me happy .Everyday she teaches me when she finds time. So I am very proud of my mother.  
================================================================
                                                     My Parents (Avgvi wcZvgvZv)
The persons whom I pride on are my parents. My parents are heaven(¯^M©) to me. No one is comparable with them. We owe much to our parents for our birth(Rb¥), growing up(eo n‡q DVv) and socialization(mvgvwRKi‡bi). (evevi bvg and(gv‡qi bvg)are my parents.
    (Dc‡ii Aby‡”Q‡`i cÖ_g jvBbwU ev` w`‡q  m¤ú~Y© Ask GLv‡b wjL‡Z n‡e Z‡e evev Gi †¶‡Î Person
     cweeZ©b K‡i He wjL‡Z n‡e|) 
I love and obey my parents. They are my well wisher and best friend. I am proud of having such sweet parents.

A  Birthday Party /A Weeding ceneremomey/A Prize Giving ceremony
/A Cultural programme I enjoyed/A Freshers’ Reception programme
           (N‡ivqv cwi‡e‡k †Kvb mvgvwRK Abyôvb ev Drme D`hvcb wb‡q Aby‡”Q`)     
Ceremony is matter of joy and enjoyment. Last month I enjoyed a (--) . The arrangement of the Programmed was so attractive that I will never forget it. Many guests were invited in the programme.The invited guests were received with flowers. The preparations of the programme started from sunrise. The place was decorated nicely with colorful papers and balloons. The pandal is illuminated with multi colored electric blubs. A nice gate was built at the entrance of the pandal. All the people looked very busy at the programme. Some photographs were taken. At the end of the programme, delicious foods were served. I am Lucky to have such an event in my life. Such a day will remain ever fresh in my heart. 


My first day at school.
The day a student goes to school for the first time is called first day at school. My first day at school is a memorable day for me. It is a red-letter day for me. I went to school for the first time when I was only seven years old. My father took me to school for the first time. I was little nervous at the beginning. I remember it well. I was then a little boy. I was very interested in going to school with riding rickshaw accompanied by my father. First I met with Headmaster at school. He asked me my name. I answered politely. The headmaster was very pleased with my response. When I was sent to class. My class teacher took me to the classroom and introduced to my classmates. I met with the teachers and students who behaved well with me. My classmates were very much friendly and soon they accepted me as one of their bosom friend. The school broke up at 2 pm. My father again came and took me home. That day was very remarkable in my life. 


                                         A School Library (we`¨vjq MÖš’vMvi)
A library is a building or room where huge numbers of books of various kinds are kept for the readers who come to satisfy their thirst for knowledge. It is a part and parcel of a school. It is very essential for both the students and the teachers. Our school has a big library. It is located beside the office room. There are some benches in the library. The students sit on them and read books. There is a chair and a table for the librarian. There are many almirahs in the library. There are so many books in it. There are novels, ghost books, reference books, storybooks text etc. All the books are well arranged. Both the teachers and the students read books in the library. The students are allowed to read books for a week. The library is our leisure companion. It helps to widen our knowledge. A school library plays a vital role in spreading the light of education. I feel proud of my school library because it contains a good number of books on various subjects.

                                        A School Magazine
The school magazine is a journal published by a school. It is generally an annual publication. It is the mirror of a school. It mainly contains the writings of the students and teachers. A Committee is formed for the publication of a committee. A senior teacher is the editor of the magazine. There are some students in the committee. The editors collect writings from the students. First a notice is given in every class. The teacher encourages the students to write. The man editors along with other editors select the best writings. It contains poems, essays, short plays, puzzles, jokes. It plays an important role in creating a new writer. It helps the students to improve their writing and thinking power. It teaches the students work together. It helps the students to express their feelings and thoughts. It highlights the various aspects of the school development programme. It adds to the glory and honor of the school.

                                                         Tree plantation
Tree plantation means the process of planting trees .Now a days it has become a social movement in our country. Trees are a great boon to us. They are related with our life and well-being. The boons and benefits derived from them are too many to count. Trees provide us shelter, food, fruits, firewood, timber and oxygen. We get vitamins from fruits. They prevent soil erosion, air pollution and floods. They also effectively prevent the spread of the desert and landslides. They are essential to maintain ecological balance and preservation of fauna. We all should plant and grow more and more trees and protect them. Social forestry should be taken on a large scale and trees should be grown all around where in space. Trees add to the beauty and quality of our life and living. We have to plant trees in every bare space of  land, the sea beaches, the low –lying areas, the road sides should be brought under deforestation. We cannot think our existence without trees. People should grow more and more trees to improve our adverse situation so that we can lead a happy, peaceful and progressive life under the shade of green trees.

A Good Teacher 
A man or woman, who teaches the students in any educational institutions, is called a teacher. Teaching is a noble profession and a teacher is an asset to a country. A good teacher is one who teaches and creates interest in the minds of the students. He teaches us manners and custom. He gives a student proper training to become a real man in future. A teacher is a person who teaches his or her students and discovers their hidden treasures. He is a window opener for his students. A teacher opens up a new vista of knowledge for them. A good teacher is a friend, philosopher and a guide to the students. His only thought is to make the students better for our nation’s development. He does everything to the students. He nurses the young minds as carefully as the gardener handles the saplings. The importance of his service knows no bounds .He teaches his students the methods of living because a good teacher knows the modern method of teaching. He makes the students keen to learn. He makes lessons interesting and makes them awake. He takes special care to the weak students. He loves the students and behaves friendly with them. He is never angry and rude with them. He makes the students confident. By his amiable behavior he creates a permanent impression on the minds of the students. He is greatly delighted when he sees the good result of a student. He is really a friend, guardian and guide to the students
 
                                An Ideal student
Gm,Gg Avnmvb nvexe The student who learns his lessons regularly and avoids all those that stands against his way to study is called an ideal student. He gets up early in the morning. He is always attentive and regular in his studies. He is truthful, honest, modest and pious. He studies with rapt attention. He goes to school regularly. He always makes good result in the examination. He never wastes a single moment. He is very helpful to his fellow students. He abides by the rules of discipline in all aspects of life. He prepares his life with a noble aim. His aim is to be a great. He is obedient to his superiors, parents and teachers. He never tells a lie. He says his prayer five times in a day. He thinks welfare of the country. All the students try to follow his way of life.
 
                              Tree Plantation
Gm,Gg Avnmvb nvexe Tree plantation means the process of planting trees. It is essential for our existence. We cut down trees to get timber and firewood. We also use trees as our housing material. Cutting of too many trees leads the world to desert. It is a responsible for greenhouse effect. Birds and animals are losing their habitats. There will be no ecological balance .We cannot live without oxygen. We get vitamins from the fruits of tree. The tree helps to keep the environment balanced. It prevents air pollution by taking carbon-die oxide. It saves the world from turning into desert. It brings about rainfall. It helps agricultural production. It saves soil from erosion. It keeps the soil strong. It saves the houses from breaking on the river. It is a great source of medicine for us. Everybody should plant trees. More and more trees should be planted on both sides of roads. Tree plantation campaign should be continued everywhere. Public awareness is essential to make the campaign successful. The more we plant trees, the more we good for us. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...