Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Voice(Previous Questions) on JSC Exam



Active voice
Passive voice
I shall do everything
Everything will be done by me.
Flood has uprooted a lot of trees.
A lot of trees have been uprooted.
Salma sang a song.
A song was sung by Salma.
Cats kill mice.
Mice are killed by cats.
People speak English all over the world.
English is spoken all over the world.
Fortune favoures the brave.
The brave are fovoured by fortune.
He advised me to take rest.
I was advised to take rest by him.
He decided to sell the house.
It was decided by him to sell the house.
He did a lot of things for me.
A lot of things were done for me by him.
He did many things for me
Many things were done for me by him.
He has to do the work.
The work has to be done by him.
He is going to do marketing.
Marketing is going to be done by him.
He looks after the orphan
The orphan is looked after by him.
He made me do the work.
I was made to do the work by him.
He walked ten miles.
Ten miles were walked by him.
The authorities gave him a handsome salary.
He was give a handsome salary.
He was writing a letter.
A letter was being written by him.
They will blame him.
He will be blamed.
His behaviour surprised me.
I was surprised at his behaviour.
He has lost his book.
His book has been lost.
His performance satisfied the teacher.
The teacher was satisfied at his performance.
His work did not satisfy me.
I was not satisfied at his behaviour.
I am going to open a bank account.
A bank account is going to be opened by me.
I have lost my pen.
My pen has been lost.
I have to do the work.
The work has to be done by me.
I heard my sister sing a song.
My sister was heard to sing a song by me.
I know him well.
He is well known to me.
I know him.
He is known to me.
I like to take fresh milk.
It is liked by me to take fresh milk.
I saw a beggar begging from door to door.
A beggar was seen begging from door to door.
I saw him go.
He was seen to go by me.
I saw him going across the road.
He was seen going across the road by me.



I saw him going towards your house.
He was seen going towards your house by me.
Mimi was plucking flowers.
Flowers were being plucked by Mimi
I saw the boy crying.
The boy was seen crying by me.
Circumstances compelled me to  do it.
I was compelled to do it.
Moni has to do the work.
The work has to be done by Moni.
Panic seized the writer.
The writer was seized with panic.
People think him to be an honest man.
He is thought to be an honest man.
One should keep one’s promises.
Promises should be kept.
People in Asia mainly eat rice.
Rice is mainly eaten in Asia.
Rina reads well
It is read well by Rina.
She fans herself
She is fanned by herself.
Mr Rahman teaches us English.
We are taught English by Mr Rahman.
The Roman did not built Rome in a day.
Rome was not built in a day.
The boy beat the dog
The dog was beaten by the boy.
I know the boy
The boy is known to me.
The boy pleased us all.
We all were pleased with him.
He decided to sell the house.
The house was decided to be sold by him.
The teacher made me do the sum.
I was made to do the sum by the teacher.
They are going to dig a canal.
A canal is going to be dug by them.
They were going to open a shop.
A shop was going to be opened by them.
They awarded him a gold medal.
He was awarded a gold medal.
They pleased us all.
We all were pleased with them.
Walking in the morning gives us fresh vigour and strength.
We are given fresh vigour and strength by walking in the morning.
We elected him chairman.
He was elected chairman by us.
We fish some fishes.
Some fishes are fished by us.
They will blame us.
We shall be blamed.
You must wear a cup.
A cup must be worn by you.
One must endure what one cannot cure.
What cannot be cured must be endured.
One can not blot what one lots.
What is lotted cannot be blotted.
Honey tastes sweet.
Honey is sweet when it is tasted.
Iron feels hard.
Iron is hard when it is felt.
My pen writes well
My pen is well when it is written.
The book is printing.
The book is being printed.
The book reads well.
The book is well when it is read.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...