Monday, April 16, 2012

Common language(Letter) for JSC/SSC Exam


                 Avb›`/Lykxi msev` msµvšÍ †Kvb e¨w³MZ cÎ
Write a letter to your friend describing/telling/narrating/experiencing /tell how/…about—(cÖkœc‡Î D‡j­wLZ welq)

Sarif Ahsan
552/1 utter Ibrahimpur Dhaka cantt.-1206
10.01.2012
My dear Friend/Father/ (eÜzi bvg/PvPvZ fvB/†evbi bvg )
At the beginning (ïi“‡ZB) of the letter take my profound (myMfxi) love and best wishes (ï‡f”Qv) from the core (AšÍt¯’j) of my heart. A sweet letter from you has just anchored to the shore(Zxi) of my heart. Thank you for your letter. I am quiet well. I hope you are also hale (my¯’) and hearty (mej) by the grace (ing‡Z) of Almighty (me©kw³gvb) Allah. I am glad (Lywk) to tell you a few lines about –(‡h welq wb‡q cix¶vq Avm‡e Zvi bvg)
 GLv‡b c‡Îi g~j Ask/K_v/cÖavb As‡ki K_v¸‡jv Kgc‡¶ 6/7 jvBb wjL‡Z n‡e|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No more today. Wishing you a sound health, peaceful mind and all the best of luck.  Keep well and write to me. Have a nice time. Hopping to hear from you soon
Your loving  (eÜz/†Q‡j/Kb¨v/fvB/†evb)
------------------------------
     * Draw an envelop and write full addresses of the writer and receiver.*
                           
                        `yt‡Li/K‡ói  msev` msµvšÍ †Kvb e¨w³MZ cΠ
Write a letter to your friend describing/telling/narrating/experiencing /tell how/…about—(cÖkœc‡Î D‡j­wLZ welq)

Sarif Ahsan
552/1 utter Ibrahimpur Dhaka cantt.-1206
10.01.2012
My dear Friend/Father/ (eÜzi bvg/PvPvZ fvB/†evbi bvg )
At the beginning (ïi“‡ZB) of the letter take my profound (myMfxi) love and best wishes (ï‡f”Qv) from the core (AšÍt¯’j) of my heart. A letter from you has shocked me very much. I am shocked (gg©vnZ) to tell you a few lines about –(‡h welq wb‡q cix¶vq Avm‡e Zvi bvg)
 GLv‡b c‡Îi g~j Ask/K_v/cÖavb As‡ki K_v¸‡jv Kgc‡¶ 6/7 jvBb wjL‡Z n‡e|-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------)
No more today. Wishing you a sound health, peaceful mind and all the best of luck. Keep well and write to me. Have a nice time. Hopping to hear from you soon
Your loving  (eÜz/†Q‡j/Kb¨v/fvB/†evb)
·       Draw an envelop and write full addresses of the writer and receiver.*







No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...