Friday, April 27, 2012

Changing Voice for BCS Exam

Change The Voice   

1. Active: He might use my pen.
Passive: My pen might be used by him.
2. Active: Do it.
Passive: Let it be done (by you).
3. Active: He can speak English well.
Passive: English can be spoken well by him.
4. Active: I had written the letter before he came.
Passive: The letter had been written by me before he came.
5. Active: The man has sold the house.
Passive: The house has been sold by the man.
6. Active: Rajib looks at the moon.
Passive: The moon is looked at by Rajib.
7. Active: Rumana knows you.
Passive: You are known to Rumana.
8. Active: You were building a house.
Passive: A house was being built by you.
9. Active: I am giving him a pen.
Passive: A pen is being given him by me.
10. Active: May you help me?
Passive: May I be helped by you?
11. Active: Honey tastes sweet.
Passive: Honey is sweet when it is tasted.
12. Active: The book reads well.
Passive: The book is well (pleasing) when it is read.
13. Active: Can I do it?
Passive: Can it be done by me?
14. Active: People say that one knows a tree by its fruit. Passive: It is said that a tree is known by its fruit.
15. Active: You have to do this work.
Passive: This work has to be done by you.
16. Active: Today I have no time to waste.
Passive: Today there is no time to be wasted (by me).
17. Active: We saw the feeding of the tigers.
Passive: We saw the tigers being fed.
18. Active: When did you write the letter?
Passive: When was the letter written by you.
19. Do not laugh at the poor.
Passive: Let not the poor be laughed at (by you).

2 comments:

UdTalk said...

We saw the feeding of the tigers=the feeding of the tigers was seen by us...can i change in this way??

beauty of bangla said...

he came by a car in the lottery... voice change

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...