Saturday, April 21, 2012

Letter for JSC/SSC Examination


Write a letter to your  friend asking him to return books.

18 November 2006
Apnan Karim
Ibrahimpur
Mirpur-14
Dhaka –1206

My dear friend Sharin,
I have not heard from you for a long time. Hope you are keeping well. You know that our Annual/SSC examination is near at hand. I am busy with my studies. I can guess that you are also busy with your studies. I am sorry to tell you that I am at present badly in need of the book, which you borrowed from me last month. How ever today I like to remind you that a few days ago you borrowed my English grammar. But it is now over a month. Perhaps, you have forgotten it. Now I need this book for preparation. So, I shall be highly thankful if you please return it as early as possible. If you need it again, I will give it to you after examination. I hope you will not misunderstand me for this.
No more today.
Your ever,
Apnan Karim.

 

From,

Apnan Karim

Binodpur,Magura


                                    Stamp
To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A letter to your friend congratulation on him/her on his/her brilliant success in the S S C examination.

Apnan Karim

Binodpur,Magura

August 23,2006


My dear Nusrat
At the beginning of the letter, take my cordial love. Hope that you are well by the grace of all mighty Allah. I am also well by the grace of Allah. A Sweet note from you have just anchored to the shore of my heart. I came to know by your letter that you have passed the S S C examination with G.P.A-5:00.I congratulate you on your brilliant success. In fact, this brilliant result is a matter of pride and joy for us. This success now brings golden opportunities for you to rise in life. I am sure that you will do still better in your future examination.
Hope this will find you all right. With best regards to you and your parents.
Please come with your younger brother. This is all for today. Best wishes to you and all. No more today. More when we shall meet you.
Your ever,

Nawsin Rahman

 

From,

Apnan Karim

Binodpur,Magura


                                    Stamp
To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Write a letter to your friend describing how you celebrated pahela Baishakh.

November,30 2006
Farjana Rahman
Ibrahimpur
Mirpur-14 Dhaka-1206

My dear Rezoana,
At the beginning of the letter, take my cordial love. Hope you are hale and hearty by the grace of Almighty Allah .I am also well by His grace. Recently we have celebrated Pahela Baishakh, the Bangla New year’s day at our school premises in a befitting manner. The day is a symbol of our Bangla culture It is celebrated with traditional festivities all over the country As the day is a public holiday .On this day early in the morning people of all ages and religions assemble at a particular place wearing traditional dress and welcome the Bangla New year through songs and music. We, the students and the teachers also went to our campus wearing traditional dress and sang song in chorus welcoming the new year . Then artists sang folk song and bawool songs. After that we enjoyed batasha (cake of molasses ) and Khoi(parched rice)I ate panta- Illish with great pleasure I wore new clothes in the morning I went various places like public squares .It was a special day to be remembered for life That is all for today..
No more today . More when we shall meet each other . And write to me whenever you have time.

With love and good wishes.
Farjana

 

From,

 Farjana

Binodpur,Magura



                                    Stamp
To,
Rezoana
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.



A letter to your friend descrbing a street accident.

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura

August 23,2006


My dear Nusrat
It is with a heavy heart that I write a few lines about an accident which happened just before my eyes.Last Monday at 10 a.m. a little boy was crossing the road near our school.A bus was coming with full speed.It ran over the boy.The boy died on the spot.A large crowded gathered there.I could not bear it and left the place.
No more today.Be careful while moving the streets.
Yours ever,
Nawsin Rahman

 

From,

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura



To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A letter to your friend telling him what you intend to do after your S.S.C examination.

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura

August 23,2006


My dear Nusrat,
At the beginning of the letter, take my cordial love. Hope that you are well by the grace of all mighty Allah. I am also well by the grace of Allah. A Sweet note from you have just anchored to the shore of my heart.You want to know how I shall spend my days after the S.S.C examination. At present I am thinking what will be much more benefit of my upcoming life.I think that if I shall take technical course it will be better because it is time of technical studies.Please let me know how you want to spend your time. Wish all of your good luck. This is all for today. Best wishes to you and all. No more today. More when we shall meet you.
Your ever,

Nawsin Rahman


From,

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura


To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A letter to your friend describing the bad effects of smoking.

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura

August 23,2006


My dear Nusrat
At the beginning of the letter, take my cordial love. I am sorry that you have been addicted to smoking.You know that smoking is a bad habit. It does a lot of harm to us. A single puff of cigarette smoke contains 15 billion particles of substances which are very dangerous for health. Smoking causes cancer,heart attack and other fatal diseases. Excessive smoking may lead a person for premature death.
I would suggest you to give up smoking just now. Firm determination of mind will help you in this respect. Never indulge in such dangerous habit again.
Your ever,
Nawsin Rahman

From,

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura


To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A letter to your friend inviting him/her to spend a few days with you during the summer vacation.

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura

August 23,2006

My dear Nusrat
At the beginning of the letter, take my cordial love. Hope that you are well by the grace of all mighty Allah. I am also well by the grace of Allah. A Sweet note from you have just anchored to the shore of my heart.I came to know by your letter that the summer vacation of your school is beginning soon. So I invite you to come to our village home to spend the vacation. My parents will be happy to find you in our midst this time. We have many mango trees in our village. You will get a lot of mangoes, Jackfruits and pineapples in this time. Please come with your younger brother.
This is all for today. Best wishes to you and all.
No more today. More when we shall meet you.
Your ever,
Nawsin Rahman

 

From,

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura



To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.


A letter to your friend inviting him/her to go with him/her to visit a place of historical interest.

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura

August 23,2006


My dear Nusrat
At the beginning of the letter, take my cordial love. Hope that you are well by the grace of all mighty Allah. I am also well by the grace of Allah. A Sweet note from you have just anchored to the shore of my heart. You will be glad to know that we are going to a picnic at Sonargaon. It is a place of historical interest. It is near to Dhaka. I hope you will  join us. We shall start at seven o’clock in the morning from our school campus.You will come in time. Your presence will give us much pleasure. Best wishes to you and all.
No more today. More when we shall meet you.

Nawsin Rahman

 

From,

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura



To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.

A letter to your friend inviting him/her to your birthday party.

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura

August 23,2006


My dear Nusrat,
At the beginning of the letter, take my cordial love. Hope that you are well by the grace of all mighty Allah. I am also well by the grace of Allah. You will be glad to know that I am going to be a girl/boy of twelve on Monday next. My parents will arrange a birthday party for this purpose. I invite you to join my birthday party. Please come with your younger brother. This is all for today. Best wishes to you and all.
No more today. More when we shall meet you.

Nawsin Rahman

                                     

 

From,

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura



To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A letter to your friend describing your experience of a train journey .

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura

August 23,2006


My dear Nusrat
At the beginning of the letter, take my cordial love. Hope that you are well by the grace of all mighty Allah. I am also well by the grace of Allah. You wanted to know how I enjoyed the last train journey fro comilla to chittagong. You will be glad to know that I had a chance to have a journey from Comilla to Chittagong. We were 5 in number. We hired a tickets from Comilla railway station on the 3rd instant. Our journey started from Comilla railway station at about 10 a.m. When the train started moving we all felt joyous and pleasant. All the trees and buildings, roads and people seemed to pass back rapidly. The green paddy fields beside the both sides of the train charmed us. We reached Chittagong at about 3 p.m. The journey was really a wonder for me. This is all for today. Best wishes to you and all.
No more today. More when we shall meet you.

Nawsin Rahman

 

From,

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura



To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
A letter to your friend  congratulating him on his brilliant result.

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura

August 23,2006


My dear Nusrat
At the beginning of the letter, take my cordial love. Hope that you are well by the grace of all mighty Allah. I am also well by the grace of Allah. I have got your letter with good news. Please take my hearty congratulation on your brilliant success. My parents are also very pleased to know your success. Please come to visit our home as early as possible.
Best wishes to you and all.
No more today. More when we shall meet you.
Nawsin Rahman

 

From,

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura



To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.

       
A letter to your friend inviting him to the marriage ceremony of your elder sister.

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura

August 23,2006


My dear Nusrat
At the beginning of the letter, take my cordial love. Hope that you are well by the grace of all mighty Allah. I am also well by the grace of Allah.You will be glad to know that the marriage ceremony of my sister will be held on Sunday next.All of my friends will attend the marriage ceremony.I would request you to come to our house at least three days earlier. Best wishes to you and all.
No more today. More when we shall meet you.

Nawsin Rahman


 

From,

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura



To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Write a letter to your father informing him about your preparation for the ensuring examination.

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura

August 23,2006



My dear father
At first take my salam. I am very glad to receive your letter and I have read it many a time and felt deeply that you are so much anxious of me. I assure you that you  need not think so much about my studies. I am preparing very well for the ensuring examination.
Well, you will be delighted to know that I have got G.P.A.-5:00   in test examination. I am sure  now you will be proud of me it I can do better in the  SSC examaination. I have completed my  revision of English, Bengali and elective subjects. Do pray that I can keep your heads high by the grace of Allah.
Covey my salam to mother and love to sony. I am eagerly waiting for your next letter. With lots of love.
Your affectionate son
Nawsin

 

From,

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura



To,
Sarif Rahman
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Write a letter to your younger brother about the usefulness of reading newspaper

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura

August 23,2006


My dear Nusrat
I am very glad to receive your letter and also pleased that you have written it in English.
Well you can improve your English not only studying your text books but also a newspaper. The news paper reading interesting because you are getting the current topics and up to date knowledge and it will also increase your vocabulary, that is, stock of words and also the expression will be enriched. You will learn many things with less conscious effort.you love games and sports and if you read the news you will get both pleasure and language items like new words, new phrases and new structures

No more today. Convey my regards to father and mother. With love.

Nawsin Rahman


 

From,

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura



To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Write a letter to your friend about your family.

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura

August 23,2006

My dear Nusrat
At the beginning of the letter, take my cordial love. Hope that you are well by the grace of all mighty Allah. I am also well by the grace of Allah.I am very glad to receive your letter. You are interested to know about my family. My family is a happy middle class family consisting of five members;father, mother, sister, brother and myself. I am the second child of my family. My father is school teacher and leads an honest life with a great hardship. My mother is a frugal and tolerant mother who also sears the hardship of life maintaining our family smoothly. She does the household work herself and never complains. We brother and sister are very naughty always quarrelling for nothing yet we love each other. We have a strong family tie. No more today. I am awaiting for your kind reply. Please write to me about your family.
Yours ever,

Nawsin Rahman

 

From,

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura



To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.

        

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Write a letter to your friend about annual sports day of your school.

 

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura

August 23,2006


My dear Nusrat
Your letter is just to hand. You have wanted to know about the annual sports of our school. You will be glad to know that the annual sports of our school came to an end yesterday. I am very pleased to let you know that I won as many as three prizes in the annual sports of our school.
The District Education officer inaugurated the function and the Deputy Commissioner was the chief guest. There was a big gathering of spectators. Some of our teachers acted as judges. Main items of sports were high jump, long jump, races and discus throwing. Mannan of our class won the championship.
After the end of the function, the chief guest distributed the prizes. It was really a day of great joy for us.

No more today. With best wishes for your bright future.
Yours ever,

Nawsin Rahman


 

From,

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura



To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.
------------------------------------------------------------------------
Write a letter to your friend describing your daily routine/a Typical day of your life.

 

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura

August 23,2006


My dear Nusrat
Your letter is just to hand. You  have wanted to know about my typical day..
I have a daily routine of my own. Everyday I follow it. I get up at 5:30 to 6:00 am. I walk in the open air for half an hour. I take my bath at 7am.Then I have my breakfast. I start for school at 8:00 am. I returned from school at 1:30 pm. After refreshing I take lunch. Then I rest for an hour. I go to play at 4:00 pm. In the evening I come back home. I wash my face and hands. Then I go to my reading room. I study up to 10:00 pm. Then I take my supper and go to bed.
No more today., More will be in the next. Write me back your feelings about writing for your reply.Please come to our house as early as possible.
My best regards to your parents and love to you.

Your loving friend.

Nawsin Rahman


 

From,

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura



To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.
 -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Write a letter to your friend describing your aim in life.

 

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura

August 23,2006


My dear Nusrat

At first take my cordial love from my anchor of my heart. Your letter is just to hand. You wanted to know about my aim in life. Today I am glad to tell you about my aim in life. Perhaps you know that the people of our country meet premature death without proper medical treatment. This is due to the death of qualified doctors. This, I feel very much. I have there for, made up my mind to be a doctor. I do not like to be doctor earns money but I like to serve the suffering of the humanity.After completing my course I shall go to the village to serve the poor villagers .I Shall take any fees from them. They will pray for me from their heart.This is in short the aim of my life.
Please write to me about your ambition in life. With love to you.

Your ever,

Nawsin Rahman


 

From,Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura



To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.

Write a letter to your friend describing your your  hobby.

 

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura

August 23,2006


My dear Nusrat

Your letter is just to hand. You have wanted to know about my hobby. Today I am writing to you about my hobby. My hobby is gardening. I am giving you a short description of my garden.
My garden is in front of my reading room. I work in my garden in the morning and evening. I make the soil loose with a spade and weed out the grass. I water the garden regularly and nurse the plant with care. There are many flowers in my garden. Among them the roses, the sunflowers, the marigold and champa are most prominent. My garden is of a source of pleasure to me. I feel happy when the flowers bloom and I can give more attention to my studies.
No more today. Waiting to hear from you, of late. Think you are well by the grace of Allah.
Yours ever,

Nawsin Rahman


 

From,

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura



To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Write a letter to your friend to attend you birthday

 

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura

August 23,2006


My dear Nusrat

Take my cordial love. I hope that you all are well by the grace of omnipotent Allah. I am fine with my family. You know the 30th September is my birthday. We are going to celebrate the birthday with my friends. As you are also one of my best friends. So no occasion can be joyful without you. I would like to request you to make a point that you will come by 25th September. I can not but stop here today. Convey my regards to your parents and affection to the younger. No more today. More when we shall  meet each other.

Yours truly,

Nawsin Rahman


 

From,

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura



To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Write a letter to your friend telling about how your school deferrers from his.
30 July 2005
Sumya Rahman

Ibrahimpur

Dhaka cantt.Dhaka-1206


My dear Nusrat
Your letter  is just to hand. From your letter I have come to know about your school. But there are some differences between your school and ours. Now I am going to tell you.
Your school is located in the rural area. But ours one is in the capital city. Your school is tin-shed where as our school is made of brick, which is a five –storied building. In your letter you have written at you have 20 teachers but we have 43.In your school there is no library. But we a big and rich library. Your school starts at 10 am whereas our school begins at 8 a.m. Besides, the number of students in your school is 500 but our school has 1200 students. One thing surprised me that in your school there is no electricity. But we cannot even spend an hour without electricity. Actually there is much difference between your school and ours one.
No more today. If possible , once come to Dhaka and meet us. My respects to your father and mother.
Write me about your village. I shall be happy if you do it.

Your ever
Sumya Rahman

 

From,

Sumya Rahman

Ibrahimpur

Dhaka cantt.Dhaka-1206

To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.


Write a letter to your friend advising him how to improve / develop his skill in English.
30 July 2005
Sumya Rahman

Ibrahimpur

Dhaka cantt.Dhaka-1206


My dear Nusrat
At first take my compliments and love. I think you are well with the grace the almighty. A am also well. So, far as I know you are not so good in English, which is the international language. I am going to advise how you can improve your skill. English is used and understood in almost all over the countries. If you wish to have higher education in any subject you must know English. So try hard to improve your English.
By listening, speaking and reading books you can improve your English. I advise you to read English newspaper and listen to English news bulletin regularly. Read English story books and novels. Keep a notebook and write down every new word you come across. Then write down its meaning consulting dictionary. And finally try to speak English as much as you can. If you follow these instructions you will surely improve.
Yours truly,
Sumya Rahman

 

From,

Sumya Rahman

Ibrahimpur

Dhaka cantt.Dhaka-1206

To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Suppose you won a quiz and the prize was a half an hours’ free ride by wide-bodied passenger plane. Now write a letter to your friend describing the experience of the flight.

Sumya Rahman

Ibrahimpur

Dhaka cantt.Dhaka-1206


My dear Nusrat
You will be glad to know that I had won a quiz and you will be surprised to know that the prize of it was a half an hours free ride either by a wide bodied passenger plane or a helicopter, it would be a personal travel and I would miss many things of traveling by air. But if I travel by the wide-bodied passenger plane I would be able to enjoy more. It is faster than a helicopter. I would be able to use the airport. I would have the experience of taking off and landing of the plane. Certainly I would have the experience of service facilities of the passenger plane. So , I have decided to fly the wide bodied passenger plane. I think you will agree with me. When the journey started I felt a little bit nervous because of the turning of the plane. But gradually my all fears were gone away. I was very much enjoying the flight. The roads and cities were looking like snakes. I was very astonished to see the black clouds very much near to me. After half an hour the journey ended. In my life it was my greatest experience. I will never forget it.
No more today. Take care.
Your ever
Sumya Rahman

 

From,

Sumya Rahman

Ibrahimpur

Dhaka cantt.Dhaka-1206

To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Write a letter to your friend with a set of instructions on how to use the internet.

Sumya Rahman

Ibrahimpur

Dhaka cantt.Dhaka-1206


My dear Nusrat
In your last letter you wanted to know about the use of Internet. Now I am going to tell you about how to use the Internet. Follow he instruction and it will be easy for you.
By this time you must know how to use a computer. Using the Internet takes nothing more than the ability to use a computer. For using Internet you have to use the particular software.
If you click on the icon of browsing software such as the Microsoft Explorer or Netscape Navigator, you will automatically get logged on the Internet. You will find a space for writing the address of the web page you want to see. If you write the address, you will get to see that page. For finding a particular page you can take the help of search engine through which you can search for information on web pages. Yahoo and MSN and Google are the such engines. I believe, if you follow the instructions, you will surely be able use the Internet with ease.
Now I am sure you will be able to look for your desired information on the Internet. Let me know about your progress.
Your ever
Sumya Rahman

 

From,

Sumya Rahman

Ibrahimpur

Dhaka cantt.Dhaka-1206

To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.


    


 

 

Write a letter to your friend about the importance of communicative English

Sumya Rahman

Ibrahimpur

Dhaka cantt.Dhaka-1206


My dear Nusrat
Your letter of the 5th instant in to hand. In your letter you wrote about communicative English. In the letter you have asked me to write about the advantages of it. Now I am  writing about it.
Communicative English in a newly introduced English learning method through which one can communicate with other easily. Actually it is the purpose of any language. The method has some advantages. In the communicative method at dents understanding power can be tasted more then the previous method. When a student fails to understand seen or unseen comprehension, he will be unable to answer the question that follow. A student has to fill in the gaps of cloze test from his understanding taking word from his vocabulary. In the previous course we got the letters and applications by heart. But in communicative  English their situations are not common. While writing we have to add something. It increases our creative power. It encourages us to write free hand. In true sense it is the ultimate goal of any language learning. So the importance of communicative English can never be denied.
No more today. Meet when our meeting will be held again . With best regards to your parents and love to you and all . hoping to have a few lines from you in reply.
Yours ever
Sumya Rahman

 

From,

Sumya Rahman

Ibrahimpur

Dhaka cantt.Dhaka-1206

To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Write a letter to your friend thanking him for his hospitality.   

Sumya Rahman

Ibrahimpur

Dhaka cantt.Dhaka-1206


My dear Nusrat
I have reached home safely. Now I’m at home but think I left my soul in Magura. I really cannot forget affectionate love that your parents and elder sister showed to me. I’m highly pleased at the entertainment that Sahrin Apu did. It was beyond my expectations. I’ve never seen like a family like yours. All the  members of your family treated me as Ma moni. I found no difference between you and me there. I think  your family is  also my family. Actually the hospitality you showed , charmed me. I thank you for helping me in visiting all the places. I think it was impossible for me to visit the places without your help. I enjoyed your company very much. I’m feel proud having such a friend like you.
I told much of your hospitality, your family and you to my mother. She is very much curious to see you. If it is possible then come to Dhaka within a short time. I’m looking forward to you.
No more today.
Your loving friend,
Sumya Rahman

 

From,

Nawsin Rahman

Binodpur,Magura



To,
Nusrat Sharmin
523,Faridpur Town hall Road,Faridpur.

 


5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for your this kind of hard work. You are really great.

Unknown said...

very very good job........thanks a lot.

Anonymous said...

about new place & new food letter dorcar

Gahdha said...

fuck you bitch

Anonymous said...

best

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...