Friday, April 13, 2012

A dialogue between myself and ---

 A dialogue between myself and ------


Myself: Hello,/Hi I am looking for you.------------, How are you?

Name of person/friend: Fine, thanks you, and how about you?/Well by the grace of Allah./Oh! I am fine what about you?/Sound by the grace of Allah and you?

Myself: So. /But tell me why you call me. How are you getting on with your studies? What’s wrong with you?/You look a little bit  gloomy. You are looking rather indifferent./You seem to be a little abstracted? What are reading now?/any problem. You look so anxious? You are look so busy! But what are doing specially?/What are you thinking about?/What is it in your hand?

Name of person/friend: Not at all./Oh, don’t say! I missed an important class. Then Listen. Yesterday our English teacher explained us about---- But I was unfortunately absent. /Didn’t you hear what our English teacher said in our classroom.  Do you know about-------./Have you heard the  name of ---/I am reading an interesting passage of /about----/I am enjoying a topic about----/What do you think about--------? Will you tell me in details?/Do you know anything about-----?/What’s your opinion about it?/However, have you read the passage?/What don’t you come here at your leisure time?I’am reading a passage about ----.

Myself: Sure. How Can I help you?/ Yes I have./No I haven’t

 Name of person/friend: /Please tell me brief./
Anything else to inform you? Would you tell more in details?
Myself: I want to inform you about our last English class. You were absent there. I am very glad to learn that you have much interested to know about ----/I think I have read the passage very well. Let us start in right earnest and we will not fail.
Sir has informed us that -----

Name of person/friend: Yes I think it’s our moral duty to know about------.

Myself:

Name of person/friend: Do you no more about?/-------You are a scholar.I will be happy to learn from you about the passage/-------.

Myself: Yes of course! I sorry to let you know more information about-----.

Name of person/friend: Fine, my friend, thank you for touching on a good point.

Myself:

Name of person/friend: Could you inform more information about it?

Myself:
Name of person/friend: What do you suggest for its improvement?

Myself: I suggest------

Name of person/friend: I have learnt a lot about------from you. Thanks for your productive opinion./Thank you for your observation and realization./Thank you very much for your co-operation./I have fair idea about -----/oh! Friend thank for your kind information./Thank you I understand your point./Excellent, you know many thing.

Myself: Don’t worry. I will help you in all respect. You shouldn’t be worried about it. Nothing would happen. Don’t be afraid, lead a pleasant and jolly life. Now time is over. Thank you .I’m in a hurry. See you again. Goodbye /We’ll discuss more when we’ll meet again. Goodbye./Let us stop now, please. We will have further discussion later on.
Name of person/friend: I’m glad to have met you.

Myself: Thank you. It is nice to have seen you. I hope we can together again.

Name of person/friend: You are most welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...