Friday, June 15, 2012

Transformation of Senteces for SSC Exam

Transformation of Senteces
Complex-Compound
Que. Since the weather was bad we did not go out side.
Ans : The weather was bad and/so we did not go out side.
Que. Although the man has much riches, he wants more.
Ans : The man has much riches but he wants more.
Que. If you read more you will know more.
Ans : Read more and you will know more.
Que. If you don't move you will die.
Ans : Move or you will die.
Que. The writer took a cabin that was small.
Ans : The writer took a cabin and it was small.
Que. He is so tired that he can not walk.
Ans : He is very tired and he can not walk.
Que. Unless you work hard, you will not succeed.
Ans : Work hard or you will not succeed.
Simple-Complex
Que. Going home I found my mother asleep.
Ans. When I went home, I found my mother asleep.
Que. The water being dirty, I could not drink it
Ans. Since the water was dirty, I could not drink it
Que. Having done the work, he went away.
Ans. When he had done the work, he went away.
Que. Because of my illness, I could not join the meeting.
Ans. As/I was ill, I could not join the meeting.
Que. In spite of being healthy he is lazy.
Ans. Though he is healthy, he is lazy.
Que. We eat to live.
Ans. We eat so that we may live.
Que. By reading atentively you can do well in the examination.
Ans. If you read atentively you can do well in the examination.
Que. Without working hard, we can not succeed in life.
Ans. If we do not work hard, we can not succeed in life.
Que. Tell me the truth.
Ans. Tell me what the truth is.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...