Monday, June 4, 2012

Letter for SSC Exam

Write a letter to your  friend congratulating him /her on his brilliant result in the examination.
July 30, 2005
Samia Rahman

Ibrahimpur,Mirpur-14

Dhaka-1206

Dear Sabrina
It is a matter of great joy that you have fulfilled all our hopes and aspiration by standing first in the Annual Examination. You worked hard sincerely and cut an excellent result. It is your own credit. We are the partners of your success and joys. In fact I was overwhelmed with when I heard that you have stood first. It is expected that you will continue this way of victory up to your whole life. As you have glorified your parents and well-wisher a poem from me personally for you is sent along with the epistle.
  It goes.
“The assiduous will get proper need
They first saw the seed of success.
They are always our highness
They are always welcome
Welcome and welcome,”

Finally it can be said that may Allah bless you and give you the strength of serving the country.
My heartiest felicitation to you on your brilliant result.
With best love to you.
Yours ever,
Sabrina
                                                                                     * Draw an envelop and write address.*

A letter to your friend about your experience taking food in restaurants.

Esmat Jerin Khan
June 23,2005
Dattapara, Tongi
Gazipur.

My dear friend Faria
At the beginning of the letter, take my heartiest love and best wishes. Hope you are hale and hearty by the grace of Almighty Allah A letter of you is now at my hand. In it you have wanted to know my experience of taking food in a restaurant.
You will feel charm to know that I had an experience of taking food in a Chinese restaurant last Friday. Actually on that day the feast was arranged for my cousin’s marriage ceremony at the canton restaurant, Mouchack Dhaka. I, along with my elder sister Sharmin entered the restaurant. A good flavor was tickling my nose. There was a dim light in every room. I kept looking around and listening to the fine music. However, we soon had our seats to eat and got astonished when the foods were served. A good number of delicious foods like chicken, mutton, pawn, fried rice, etc were served one after one another. There were also Thai soup, corn soup, curry and what not. All the food items were delicious and appetizing .I had to use fork and spoon. I really enjoyed the feast very much. As it was my first experience to take Chinese food. I was really delighted .I wished you beside me while taking food.

No more today. Hope to get your reply soon.

Yours ever.

Esmat Jerin Khan


Write a letter to your friend about the importance of reading newspaper.

July 30, 2005
Samia Rahman

Ibrahimpur, Mirpur-14

Dhaka-1206

My dear Esrat
My cordial love to you. I received your letter yesterday. You wrote that you were awarded a prize for the competition in general knowledge. I have become very glad to know it. Now a day it is very essential to learn more about the world around you. But if you want to know, you have to read newspaper daily.  This will increase your knowledge about many things of home and aboard. This will stimulate your desire to more. Newspaper is a great source of pleasure and knowledge. It supplies almost all the current events of the world. Besides this, to be a civilized person, you must be conscious of the social, political and economical conditions of the present time. It is only newspaper, which can save the purpose appropriately. By reading it you could know modern science too. There are also news about business and sports in the newspapers. I So, I advise you to read it daily.

No more today, write to me as soon as possible. Convey my compliments to parents. Good wishes to you.
Your friend
Samia Rahman



Draw an envelop and write address

Write a letter to your friend consoling him on the death of his mother.

July 31,2005
Samira Rahman
Ibrahimpur,Dhaka-14
Dhaka-1206

My dear friend Farjana,
Man is mortal. No man is immortal. One must die earlier and one must die later.But she/he has to do some work in the world. If he did it,he is a succesful man.The news of the sudden death of your mother has come to me as a bolt from the blue. When I visited your house lately, I found her quite hale and hearty. But nobody can foresee the cruel hands of death will be laid down on whom. The demise of your mother is really a rude shock and an irrespirable loss. I realize how terribly it shakes you with sorrow. It is futile to tell you words of consolation at this hour of bereavement would just request you to pluck up courage and be a the loss with patience. May Allah give the departed soul eternal peace

With all the best wishes.

Your loving friend
Samia

·        Draw an envelop and write address.*
===========================================================

Write a letter to your friend advising /requesting him not to adopt unfair means in the examiantion.

July 30, 2005
Samia Rahman
Ibrahimpur,Mirpur-14
Dhaka-1206

Dear Nisha,
At first my love to you. I hope you are keeping well. I have just received your letter. I am glad to learn that you are preparing yourself for the ensuring SSC examination. I hope you will do a brilliant result in the examination. This time is the best time to be prepared for the ensuring examination. You know, now a days, there is a bad tendency among the students not to study but to adopt unfair means in the examination. It cannot make them perfect. It will not be able to offer them real education. But I would like to make you cautious that you should never try to adopt unfair means in the examination. It is really crime, which spoils a student forever. One may pass the examination by adopting unfair means, but his future life is full of darkness. This is one thing that will break down their career .If they cannot pass first time, they can try next. I think failure is more acceptable than adopting unfair means. Follow my advice and you will be succeeded and benefitted.

No more to day. Convey my regards to parents and love to the younger.
Samia Rahman


                                                                                 * Draw an envelop and write address.*

===========================================================
Write a letter to your father informing him about your preparation of the SSC test/Annual examination.

July 30, 2005
Samia Rahman

Ibrahimpur,Mirpur-14

Dhaka-1206
My dear father,
My Salam to you and mother. Hope, you all are keeping well by the grace of almighty. I am also well. I have not heard any news for a long time. I could not write to you during the long period. But today I could not but write to you to tell you good news.
You will be glad to know that I stood first in the final Model test of our school. You know I could not do very well in the pre-test examination. But after it was over, I began to study vigorously. I got 80% marks only in Mathematics .I thought about it seriously. I found no subject hard to me. Earlier I did not study on any subject very seriously except Mathmatics.Before our test examination I studied very well for two months. Everyday I started to study at 6:30 p.m. closing the door of my reading room and continued up to 12:00 (midnight) with a gap of 20 minutes for supper in he middle. Every morning I checked what I learnt the previous night through writing. I just placed the questions on the table and wrote their answers within a fixed time. After that I myself assessed them with the help of the answers prepared earlier by my subject teachers. You can say, I was in deep study while night and I sat for exam in every morning. The practiced helped me so much that I have done quite well in the Model test held after the test examination of our school. I can assure you that if God wishes I can fulfill your expectation in the coming examination. Now I am quite hopeful of having my SSC result with GPA 5.In the final Model Test I got grade point 5 in every subject. And in my most favorite subjects, Mathematics and Physics, I got 100 and 97 marks respectively. This is all about how I prepared for the coming SSC examination.

Convey my Salam to mother and love to the younger.

Your affectionate daughter
Samia Rahman
·       Draw an envelop and write address.*












                  


A letter to your younger brother advising him to be sincere and attentive to his study.

Dear Arif
It is quite a ling period you have not written a single letter. However, we have received a letter from your English teacher Mr. A D .We are much shocked to have the report that you have failed in the first terminal examination/pretest examination. You are a meritorious student. You won the scholarship in the junior scholarship examination. How do you cut a sorry figure in the examination? You know all of us expect something unique from you. Oh! You have greatly disappointed us. We suspect that you are wasting your valuable time mixing with bad companies foolishly. But this will ruin you. You should think about your future. Remember time once gone will never be got back. Student life is said to be the seedtime of life. As you sow, so will you reap. Remember, you have to stand on your own feet. If you do not use your time properly and study well, it will bring sorrows and sufferings to you. I also want to remind you that we come of a middle class family .Our educational expenses are borne with great difficulty by our parents. So, do not be insincere, and inattentive. Study well. You should never mix with bad companies.

With love and best wishes.
Your elder brother
·       Draw an envelop and write address.*
===========================================================
Write a letter to your friend asking him for return book.

July30,2005
Samia Rahman
Ibrahimpur,Mirpur-14
Dhaka cantt-Dhaka-1206

My dear Sarmin,
Hope you are hale and hearty by the grace of almighty Allah. I am sorry, I could not write to you earlier. You know that I am busily engaged in preparation myself for the ensuring SSC examination. To speak the truth, this is my preoccupation with studies that stands in my way of thinking of you often.
By the by I am in urgent need of practical English Grammar by Thomson and Martinet, which you borrowed from me last month. I shall be glad beyond measure if you please arrange to send same by post.

No more today. How are you all there? Please convey my regards to your parents.
Yours ever
Samia Rahman
                                                                                
* Draw an envelop and write address.*
===========================================================
A letter to your friend inviting him to your village home for the coming Eid-ul-Fitr.

01 May, 2006
Mirpur-14
Dhaka cantonment, Dhaka-1206

Dear Ripon,
At first take my love .Thank you for your last letter. Hope that  you are well with the grace of Almighty Allah.. I am also well here. I think your school is going to be closed for the coming Eid-ul-fitre. I go to my village home every Eid. I spend the day with the members of our family and friends here. I would like to request you to spend a few days with me and enjoy Eid day with us at my village home. I am sure you will feel happy here.
You will be glad to learn that I have already chalked out a programme of our actrvities on the Eid day. At first we shall attend the Eid congregation in the Eidghah with the people of the area. Then we shall exchange greetings with them. We shall also visit our friends and neighbours.
Such visits will go on through out day and we shall be able to eat a number of delicious food items and sweets. In the afternoon we shall be able to visit “Eid-ul-Fitre Mela which is held near the river Madumati. You will surely have new experience there. You will enjoy various products of village people and have the opportunity of exchanging views with villagers.Eid is treated as a communication of souls, In this occasion we pledge to shape our life on the basis of religious values.
No more today. More when we meet. Tender my best regards to your parents and love to your younger brothers and sisters.
Yours ever,
Asif Mammud.
Magura.


                                                          *Write an envelop and mention full address*
===========================================================
Write a letter to your friend about your family.
Farhana

Tongi, Gazipur-

September 25,2004

My dear  Faria Nawsin

At the beginning of the letter, take my cordial love. Hope that you are well by the grace of all mighty Allah. I am also well by the grace of Allah.I am very glad to receive your letter. You are interested to know about my family. My family is a happy middle class family consisting of five members;father, mother, sister, brother and myself. I am the second child of my family. My father is school teacher and leads an honest life with a great hardship. My mother is a frugal and tolerant mother who also sears the hardship of life maintaining our family smoothly. She does the household work herself and never complains. We brother and sister are very naughty always quarrelling for nothing yet we love each other. We have a strong family tie. No more today. I am awaiting for your kind reply. Please write to me about your family.

Yours ever,

Farhana


 

Write a letter to your friend describing about a train journey


3,Dattapara Road
Tongi- Gazipur-1705

My dear salam

I would like to share  my experience of the air journey with you.
My first flight is  a memorable event of my life. I received a letter from my uncle at chittagong together with a plane ticket. He asked me to go there and stay with  them for a couple of days. The ticket was a fokkar flight on September 30,2004. I reached the Zia international Airport about  one hour before the flight. I had my ticket checked and my luggage weighed and took the boarding card.After about fifteen minutes the flight was announced. Going along with other passaengers towards the tarmac,I boarded the plane. My seat was by the side of a window. Just in front of me there was  a sign with the words: fasten your seat belt. No smoking.” After a few minutes the plane moved along the run way and then began to take off. I saw outsid. The  houses below looked like doll houses, the paddy fields looked like green carpets and the rivers appeared as broad lines on a drawing sheet. The air hostess came with a tray in her hand and gave some light and delicious refreshments. In about 40 minutes the plane landed at Chittagong Airport and we came to our journey’s end. It was an enjoyable that filled my heart with thrill and excitement.
It brought a change and  recreation in my monotonous life.
No more today.
With love.
Rafiq
==========================================================
A letter to your cousin about the procedures to gain admission to a college after he/she has passed the SSC Examination.

Nisha Akter Zumur
June 23,2005
Dattapara, Tongi
Gazipur.

Dear Esmita Tania
Hope you all are well by the grace of Almighty Allah. I am also well by the grace of Almighty Allah. I got your letter on Monday last. I am happy and glad to know that you have passed the S.S.C. examination in the first division. Now you need to get yourself admitted into a college. I came to know that you want to get yourself admitted into a college. Now I am writing about it.
To get admission one should at first go to his expected college and see the admission advertisement. .You should check if you have the minimum requirements of qualification. If you have, you must know the last date for collection form for that college. If you need more information, you can go to the college office. Next you have to collect admission form and in the admission form you have to fill up all the required information’s properly. Finally you should submit the admission form along with the necessary papers. Then you have to pay the admission fees. After that you will have to contest an admission test. Coming out successfully from the test you can gain admission into a college.
Hopping to have a few lines from you in reply. No more today. More when we our meeting will be held again. With best regards to uncle and aunt and love to you and all.
Your cousin.
Nisha Akter Zumur

 * Draw an envelop and write address.*
===========================================================
Write a letter to your friend describing about how to use internet.


Dear Sarif

Hope this letter will find you hale and hearty. I am sorry that I failed to answer your letter in time. Actually I was away after the examination. in your letter you wanted to know about internet. Here I am going to write something about it.
Internet is one of the latest wonders of the modern information technology. This has wide range of information giving systems. All sorts of information is available on the Internet. The largest use of the internet is to send e-mail  messages between users.E-mail allows people to send messages along internet pathways to users at other computers sites.
Various software programmes are available that help you search for information on the internet.the use of one of the search services such as Gopher ,veronica,or WWW(world Wide Web) simplifies this process. students reqiring anything,can find it browsing on the internet .similarly  any section of people can have their own reqirment  from the internet.
No more  today.more when  we meet.how is father?
Yours ever
Jamil
===========================================================
A letter to your friend to attend you birthday

Farhana

Tongi, Gazipur-

September 25,2004

My dear friend Fahmida
At the beginning of my leter take my cordial love. I hope that you all are well by the grace of allmighty Allah. I am fine with my family. You know the 30th December is my birthday. We are going to celebrate the birthday with my friends. As you are also one of my best friends. So no occasion can be joyful without you. I would like to request you to make a point that you will come by 25th December. I can not but stop here today.
Convey my regards to your parents and affection to the younger. No more today. More when we shall  meet each other.

Yours truly,
Farhana                  




A letter to your friend to join a picnic.


Fahmida

Tongi, Gazipur-

September 25,2004


My dear Nawsin
 At the beginning of the letter, take my cordial love. Hope that you are well by the grace of all mighty Allah. I am also well by the grace of Allah. I am very glad to receive your letter and learnt that you are enjoining the winter vacation.
Well, We are decided to go on a picnic to  Cox Bazer. Our whole family will go and we have decided to have you amidst us. Will you come down our place on Friday next. we will set off early Saturday. We will have a lot of fun together. My parents also expect you.
Convey my regards to your parents and love to the little ones. Waiting eagerly for your arrival. With love,
Yours ever.
Sabrina
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Write a letter to your cousin describing what you did on that day in a fare well party as one of the guests.

Sharif Mahmud

June 23,2005

Dattapara, Tongi

Gazipur.

My dear Newaz
At the begining of the letter,take my heartiest love and best wishes.Hope you are hale and hearty by the grace of Almighty Allah A letter of your at my hand.
I would like to describe to you what I did on a recent farewell party.Last Friday a farewell party was arranged by some young boys in our locality.It was arranged by some young boys in our locality.It was arranged to bid a farewell to a friend of us.He had been living in our locality for more than five years.He was leaving us due to his father’s tranfer in job.I was invited there as one of the gusets.The farewell ceremony started at 4:oo pm.A few boys spoke on the occasion.They spoke highly of the leaving friend’s freindliness,sincerity,honesty and so on.Some boys became very emotional.

Then I was asked to say some words on that occasion.At first I thanked the organisers of the party.I also thanked them for inviting me to it.Moreever, I appreciated them for arranging such a nice farewell party.Then I said some words on the friendly and co-operative behaviour of our leaving friend.This time I also became somewhat emotional.I finished my speech in short and came back to my seat.After this,the friend was asked to say something .While he was speaking, his eyes were soaked with tears.Thus there was a touching scene in the farewell party.
At last, I presented the friend a bunch of roses,embraced him and wished him best of luck.After this,the party came to an end.
No more today.Please do write to me soon.
Your cousin
Sharif Mahmud


*Draw an envelop and write full address.*





No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...