Monday, June 18, 2012

Dialogue (সংলাপ/কথোপকথন) for Primary school certificate exam

Dialogue (সংলাপ/কথোপকথন)

1. You want to know about your meals form a nurse.
Myself: Nurse, would you please give me a glass of water?
Nurse: Here you are.
Myself: Would you please give me a chocolate from the box? My Uncle brought them for me.
Nurse: I am sorry, dear. you shouldn't eat anything else today.
Myself: Could you please ask the doctor if I can have it tomorrow?
Nurse: Yes, of course. Wait a bit.
Myself: Thank you.
Nurse: It’s, y Pleasure.
2. You want to get someone's number.
Myself : Excuse me, cold you give me Habib's phone number?
Saif : Of course, I got it. But you have to wait a bit to get is as I have to look for it into my diary
Myself : So nice of you. I am Waiting.
Saif : Well. Take the number. It's 9662631.
Myself : Thank you. dear. I got it.
Saif : You are most Welcome.
3. Your brother to get Something from you.
Myself : I am going to new Market. Does any one need anything?
Bihar: Yes, brother. Would you Please bring some oranges for me? And if you don't mind, could you Please post this letter?
Myself : Oh, Sure
Bahar : Thank you.
4. You want your teacher to tell you a ghost story
Students : Good morning, teacher.
teacher : Good morning, students.
A Student : Would you Please tell us a ghost story, sir?
teacher : Of course. But not now, after the class I Will tell you a story.
Students : Ok, Sir. We will hear after the class.
teacher : thank you . Now, let's have our lesson.
5. You want to know someone's age.
Myself : Hello, Arif. How are you?
Arif: I'm fine and you?
Myself : I m all rihgt. would you tell me what your age is?
Arif : Of course. I'm now ten yeas old.
Myself : Thanks.
Arif : Mention not.
6. You want to take some money from your father.
Myself : Father would you give me some money, please.
Father : What will you do with the money?
Myself : I want to buy a book.
Father : Oh, sure. How much do you need?
Myself :Only 100 TK.
Fathef : Take this money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...