Sunday, June 3, 2012

Dialogue for PEC Exam

Q. Read the following situation. Make a request dialogue and response. Use would or could.
No. 1.

You want to help your younger brother in making a garden.
Ans. A dialogue between myself and Rubi about making a garden.
Myself : Excuse me Rubi. I’m making a garden. Could you help me?
Rubi : Of course. I like gardening very much.
Myself : In front of my reading room is a suitable place for gardening. Would you mind to come now to help me?
Rubi : Sure, Let us go.
Myself : Thanks.
No. 2.

You want your teacher to solve you a problem.
Ans. A dialogue between myself and my teacher about to solve a problem.
Myself : Excuse me, Sir, could you solve me a problem.
Teacher : Of course. It’s very pleasure that you are eager to learn. What’s your problem?
Myself : I can’t solve a mathematical problem. Could you solve it now, please?
Teacher : Sorry. I have to take an important class now. You may come just after the class. I shall help you.
Myself : Thank you, Sir.
No. 3.

You want your father to give you some money to buy a book.
Ans. A dialogue between myself and my father about some money to buy a book.
Myself : Excuse me, I need some money to buy a book of English 2nd paper. Could you give some money today?
Father : Sure, which book do you need?
Myself : I need a grammar book. Our English has suggested us to buy it.
Father : It’s a very good idea. How much money do you need to buy it?
Myself : About ninety five taka.
Father : Ok, take it.
Myself : Thank you, father.
No. 4.

You want your grandfather to tell you a ghost story.
Ans. A dialogue between myself and my grandfather about to tell me a ghost Story?
Myself : Excuse me, could you tell me a story?
Grandfather : Sure, what kind of story do you like to enjoy?
Myself : I would like to enjoy a ghost story, grandfather. Would you mind to tell me one just now?
Grandfather : Sorry, I’m busy now. I shall be free after 4.30 pm. I know a very interesting ghost story. I shall tell you it then.
Myself : Thank you very much.
No. 5.

You wan an office assistant of a school to give some information about admission.
Ans. A dialogue between myself and office assistant on some information about admission.
Myself : Excuse me, could you please give me some information about admission?
Office assistant : Of course, what do you want to know?
Myself : I want to get myself admitted into class six. Could you tell me when will the admission test be held?
Office Assistant : Yes, the admission test would be held on 02 January next. The form of admission is available here. You may take if you like.
Myself : Thank you a lot

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...