Thursday, May 10, 2012

Paragraph for PEC Exam

                                                                    My Mother
The name of my mother is Asma Begum. She is very dear to me. I love her very much. She loves me too. Her heart always yearns for me. She is always anxious to see me happy and joyful. Since my birth I always live with her. I have been growing up under her affection and care. Her joys knows no bounds if she finds me doing something good. She takes care of my health and study. She always took me to school when I was a baby. She stayed there waiting so long I remained in the school. She teaches me at home. I have learnt reading and writing from her. So she is my teacher and guide. I am proud of my mother.
                                                     My Class Teacher
We read in class five. We have a class teacher of our own. His name is Mr. Golam Ali. He is good looking, handsome and well qualified. He is an M.A. M.Ed. He teaches us English. He often advises us to attend classes regularly and punctually. He never makes late to come to his class. In attendance he is very regular. He cites many example from the lives of great men. He makes our lesson interesting and lively. He wants us to be active. He tells us many stories with moral teachings. He teaches us with love and affection. He likes us very much as his sons. He never gets irritated. I frankly say that he deals well and friendly with us. We like him very much.
                                                                  Myself
I am Anwar. I was born on 20 February 1995 at Mahiny in Comilla district. I am fourteen years old. I am a student of class five. I have two sisters. I am the third child of my parents. My father is a school teacher. He is working in Munshigonj. He has been transferred to Patuakhali. That’s why I am going to study at Patuakhali Zilla School. My favourite hobby is stump collecting and my favourite game is cricket. I use to take part in Inter School Cricket Competition. I have got some awards too. I watch cricket tournaments on the television. Sometimes I go to Dhaka to watch cricket matches in Mirpur stadium.
                                                      A Visit At the Zoo
The zoo is a good recreation place to all. It is a very attractive place to all. It is a very attractive place to the children. There are various kinds of animals at the zoo. Few days ago I visited Dhaka Zoo. I saw tigers, deer, monkeys, bears, elephants, zebras, giraffes at the zoo. I saw many birds there. I like peacocks. The peacocks are very beautiful. I rode on an elephant. I also rode on a white horse. I enjoyed acrobatic play of the monkey at the zoo. I enjoyed my visit to the zoo very much.
My School
I read in the Nurunnesa High School at Kandapara in Khulna. The school house is situated in an open space. In front of it there is a large tank. It is an L- shaped big building. The inside of the school is very beautiful. There are many large rooms in the building. There is a specious hall also. Each room has four windows for letting in air and light. The classrooms are properly doored. The stock of appliance and furniture is sufficient. The library has got many books. The science room is well-furnished. The teacher of my school is an M.A. The result of the school had all along been satisfactory. This is one of the best schools in the district.
My Country
Bangladesh is my country. It became independent in 1971. Dhaka is the capital of Bangladesh. It has 64 districts. Its land area is 1,47,570 squire kilometers. The population of Bangladesh is 140 million. The main crops of this country are rice, jute, tea, sugar-cane etc. Mangoes, Jack-fruits, Pine-apples, Guavas, Watermelons are most common fruits of this country. The Sundarbans is the only mangrove forest of this country. The Royal Bengal Tiger lives in this forest. Cox’s Bazar is the longest sea beach in the world. It is 120 kilometers long. Bangladesh is a peaceful country. I love my country.
Aladin’s Lamp
Aladins had a wonderful lamp. He got it from a magician’s failed trickery. Aladin got everything what the wanted from the lamp. A genie came and obeyed his order. Had I the lamp of Aladin! I would have made Dhaka city free from all pollutions. There would have been not traffic jam, load shedding, scarcity of water in the city. I would make air fresh and free from smokes of vehicles. The city would become terrorism free. There would be no hijackers in the city. Actually, Aladin’s lamp is an ordinary invaluably powerful thing, which could make an ordinary man a super human being.
Mohakhali Flyover
Mohakhali flyover is situated at Mohakhali. A flyover is a road. It is built on pillars over another road. Mohakhali flyover helps to avoid traffic jam during office and school time. This flyover is 1.8 kilometers long. Its width is 14.63 meters including the side walks. The flyover is built on 51 pillars. The centre of the flyover is 7 meters high from the ground. A chinese company has constructed it. About 136 crore taka was spent to build the flyover.
National Flag
Our national flag is the symbol of our freedom. Ours is an independent country. Hence we have a national flag. Our national flag is bright deep green. It is rectangular in shape. Its length and breadth is in the ratio of 5:3. It is made of cloth of cotton, silk or linen. The background of our flag is green which symbolizes our life and energy. In the middle point of the flag there is a blood-red circle representing our hard struggle and blood-shed of the martyrs. The national flag plays a vital role in the life of a nation. It separates nation from other nation. We must uphold it above everything, even at the cost of our life. We never dare to dishonour it nor shall it be dishonoured. This should be the oath of our life.

Eid-Day
Eid-day is a day of delight. There are two Eid days of the Muslims. There are Eid-Ul-Fitre and Eid-Ul-Azha. After a month fasting comes Eid-Ul-Fitre. Then Eid-Ul-Azha comes after two month and 10 days of Eid-Ul-Fitre. Both the two Eid days are important to the Muslimes. The Ramadan is the month of fasting. The Muslims sacrifice animals in the name of Allah at Eid-ul-Azha. The Muslims go to the Eidgha to say their prayers. They wear new clothes and embrace each other. Children also wear new clothes. Eid day makes the bridge of friendship among people.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...