Thursday, May 24, 2012

NARRATION FOR CLASS SEVEN




Direct speech
                            Indirect Speech
The man said to me, “Do you know where he lives?”
The man asked me if I knew where he lived.
The man said, “Do you know who I am?”
The man asked if I knew who he was.
He said to me, “Do you know me?”
He asked me if I knew him.
Rahman said to Shamim, “Do you hear me?”
Rahman asked Shamim if he(S) heard him.(R).
He said to me, “Do you know my friend?”
He asked me if I knew his friend.
You said to me, “Would you help me, please?”
You asked me if I would help you.
I said to her, “Will you go to the school tomorrow?”
I asked her if she would go to school the next day.
You said to me, “Will you come to my house in the evening?”
You asked me if I would go to your house in the evening.
Mother said to me, “Will you go to school?”
Mother asked me if I would go to school.
He said to us, “Will you listen to such a fool?”
He asked me if I would listen to such a fool.
She said to him, “May I come in ?”
She asked me if she might go in.
He said to you, “Were you ill?”
He asked you if you had been ill.
Bulbul said to Kazol, “Did you go there in time?”
Bulbul asked Kazol if he(K) had gone there in time.
She said to me, “Did you write to me?”
She asked me if I had written to her.
The Policeman said to me, “Did you see the accident?”
The Policeman asked me if I had seen the accident.


Mitua said to me, “Can you tell me his address?”
Mitu asked me if I could tell her his address.
He said to me, “Are you ill?”
He asked me if I was ill.
He said to me, “Are you happy?”
He asked me if I was happy.


He said to me, “Have you done your home work?”
He asked me if I have done my home work.
He said to me, “Have you done your duty?”
He asked me if I had done my duty.



                        Direct Speech
                            Indirect Speech
He said to me, “How are you?”
He asked me how  I was.
She said to her father, “How was mother last week?”
She asked her father how mother had been the previous week.
Sima said to Mim, “How long have you worked here?”
Sima asked Mim how long he had worked there.
The lady said to the taxi driver, “How long will it take to get to the station?”
The lady asked the taxi driver how long it would take to get the station.
He said to me, “How long are you waiting for me?”
He asked me how long I was waiting for him.
He said to me, “How have you done this?”
He asked me how I had done this.
He said to me, “How did you do it?”
He asked me how he had done it.
He said to her, “Who are you?”
He asked her who she was.
She said to me, “Who are you and what do you want?”
She asked me who I was and what I wanted.
I said to him, “Where did you go yesterday?”
I asked him where he had gone  the previous day.
He said to me, “Where do you live?”
He asked me where I lived.
Father said to me, “Where were you so long?”
Father asked me where I had been so long.
Hossain said to Akib, “Where are you going to spend your holidays?”
Hossain asked Akib where he was going to spend his holidays.
My father said to me, “Where are you going now?”
My father asked me where I was going then.
I said to Muaz, “When will you come back?”
I asked Muaz when he would go back.
He said to me, “When will the train leave?”
He asked me when the train would leave.
They said to me, “When will you return home?”
They asked me when I would return home.
Father said to me, “When did you do it?”
Father asked me when I had done it.
The passenger said to the porter, “When will the train arrive?”
The Passenger asked the porter when the train would leave.
Father said to me, “When did you do it?”
Father asked me when I had done it.
He said to you, “ When will you start for Chittagong?”
He asked you when you would start for Chittagong.
He said to me, “Which book do you want?”
He asked me which book I wanted.
Soma said to the teacher, “Which book will we follow?”
Soma asked the teacher which book they would follow.
He said to me, “Which book do you?”
He asked me which book I wanted.
The fruit seller said to the customer, “Which fruit do you want to buy?”
The fruit seller asked the customer which fruit he wanted to buy.
You said to him, “Which school do you go to?
He asked him which school he went to.
My uncle said to me, “What will you do after your examination finishes?”
My uncle asked me what I would do after my exam finished.
He said to me, “What is your name?”
He asked me what my name was.
The old man said to me, “What is your name?”
The old man asked me what my name was.
He said to me, “What do you intend to play me.”
He asked me what he intended  to play him.
He said to me, “What do you want?”
He asked me what I wanted.
Ali said to me, “What are you looking for here?”
Ali asked me what I was looking for there.
I said to her, “What shall I do for her?”
I asked her what I should do for her.
Suruj Ali said to his master, “What’s the matter,Sir?”
Suruj Ali asked his master respectfully what the matter was.
He said to me, “What colour do you like?”
He asked me what colour I liked.
He said to me, “What are you doing now?”
He asked me what I was doing then.
I said to the salesman, “What’s the price of of the shirt?”
I asked the salesman what the price of that shirt was.
Mr Ahmed said to the students, “What do you know about gardening?”
Mr Ahmed asked the students what they knew about gardening.
Anwar said to Mrs Amin, “What kinds of stories did Aseop tell?”
Anwar asked Mrs Amin what kinds of stores Aseop had told.
The old man said to his sons, “Why do you quarrel always?”
The old man asked his sons why they quarreled always.
The teacher said to me, “What is your roll number?”
The teacher asked me what my roll numer was.
They said to us, “Why did you write those letters.?
They asked us why we had written those letters.
You said to me, “Why do you always keep bad company?”
You asked me why I always kept bad company.
Mina said to Raju, “Why did you leave the place earlier?”
Mina asked Raju why she had left the place earlier.
The man said to him,”Why are you crying?”
The man asked him why he was crying.
She said to him, “Why have you come here?”
She asked him why he had come there.
Mrs Salam said to Anwar, “Why have you been running?”
Mrs Salam asked Anwar why he had been running.
Mother said to her son, “Why are you late?”
Mother asked her son why he was late.
He said to them, “Why do you look so sad?”
He asked them why they looked so sad.
My sister said to me, “Why are you sitting alone in your room at this hour?”
My sister asked me why I was sitting alone in my room at this hour.
He said to the stranger, “Why have you come here?”
He asked the stranger why he had gone there.
My mother said to me, “Why did you not go to school yesterday?”
My mother asked me why I had not gone to school the previous day.
The teacher said to the student, “Why were you absent from school yesterday?”
The teacher asked the student why I had been absent from school the previous day.
I said to them, “Why are you here for so long?”
I asked them why they were there for so long.
Rima said to Ploy, “Why are you so nervous?”
Rima asked Poly why she was so nervous.
The oldman said to his sons, “Why are you so sad?”
The old man asked his sons why they were so nervous.
Father said to his son, “Why are you making so late?”
Father asked his son why he was making so late.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you sir for your kind and great information.
Really you showed very clearly.
I thank you for doing such a great job

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...