Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Letter for JSC Exam

(1) Write a letter to your friend describing your hobby?

2/4 Luxmibazar, Dhaka
April 14, 2012

My dear Runa,
Take my best wishes and love. I have got your letter on last Tuesday. You have told about your hobby. Now, I shall tell you about my hobby.

Gardening is my favourite hobby. I have a nice garden. I spend my leisure time in the garden. I planted various kinds of flowers. It keeps me fresh and cheerful, If you visit my garden, you also will be happy.

No more today. Convey my regards to the elders.
Your loving friend,
Rupa.




(2) Write a letter to your friend telling him/ her how are you have prepared yourself for the coming examination.

2/4 Luxmibazar, Dhaka
April 14, 2012

Dear Russel,
Your letter of the 10th instant has opened my eyes. I am really thankful to you for your query about my preparation for the ensuing examination. You’ll also be pleased to know that I have prepared myself well for the examination. Only Allah knows what is in store for me. However, I am confident of good results.

Of late, I have overcome my deficiencies in Mathes and English. I have taken euqual caution against all other subjects and have revised them several times. Now I am waiting for the Examination with all eagerness.

Please convey my deep regards to your parents. With best wishes.

Your loving friend.
Rupa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...