Thursday, May 10, 2012

Dialogue for PEC Exam

1. You have lost your pen. So you need to buy a pen. You ask for money for this to your mother.
Myself : Hello mum would you give me some money?
Mother : Why?
Myself : I have lost my pen.
Mother : How much do you need?
Myself : Tk. 10 only. But I need to buy drawing paper also. Would you give me some more?
Mother : When will you buy?
Myself : I need today mum.
Mother : Where would you like to buy?
Myself : From my school stationary shop.
Mother : Okay, Here is the amount.
Myself : Thank you, Mother .
2. You want your mother to give you some money to buy a book.
Myself : Hello, mother. Would you give some money?
Mother : Why?
Myself : I haven’t bought my English text book. would you give it now?
Mother : Yes, but do you need more books?
Myself : Yes mother. Would you allow me to buy the note book of the text.
Mother : Oh, no. You never follow any note book.
Myself: Okay.
3. You want your mother to take you to a book fair.
Myself : Hi mother, would you please take me to a book fair?
Mother : Of course, its a good request. But could you tell me why you want to go to a book fair? I think, there are many interesting plasces to visit.
Myself : Mother, a book fair is also an interesting and enjoyable place. We can buy many new books going round the fair as our likings. Besides, books for the children are available in a book fair. Books are usually cheaper in a book fair than in a book shop.
Mother : Ok, my son you are right. I will take you to the Ekushe book fair, its the greatest book fair in our country.
Myself : Would you please allow me to buy some books in the fair?
Mother : I can buy you three books only this time.
Myself : Thanks a lot, my mother.
4. You want your mother to give you a new shirt.
Myself : Hellow mum, would you buy me a shirt?
Mother : Yes which shirt do you like?
Myself : Blue in colour.
Mother : I think this colour suits you well.
Myself : Today is holiday. Would you like to take me to the market?
Mother : Sure, You will get ready in the afternoon.
Myself : Thank you mum.
5. Your want your friend to lend you a book.
Myself : Hi friend, how are you?
My friend : Fine, thank you. How are you?
Myself : Fine. But I am very anxious of my study.
My friend : Why?
Myself : I have no English text book. would you please lend me your book?
My friend : Why not?
Myself : Thank you, I need it for two weeks. Would you give it for two weeks?
My friend : Sorry. I can give it only for a week.
Myself : Okay, I will return the book after a week. But could you give the book in the later.
My friend : Yes.
Myself : That will be very good for me. Thank you.
My friend : Welcome.
6. You want your uncle to take you to the Dhaka Zoo.
Myself : Hi uncle, today is holiday, I would like to go to the Zoo.
Uncle : Of course. But would you tell me why you want to go to the Zoo?
Myself : It’s a very interesting and enjoyable place. We can see here many wild beasts, birds, animals etc.
Uncle : Ok, get ready.
Myself : Would you like to take my younger brother with us?
Uncle : Sure.
Myself : I would like to ride on horse and elephant. Could I ride on them in the Zoo?
Uncle : Ok.
7. You want to buy some books from a book shop.
Myself : Could I see some books?
Book seller: Yes, of course. You can find as you like. Would you please inform me which kind of books you are interested to buy?
Myself : Actually, I am looking for some books on literature.
Book seller : Fine. We have a good collection of books on literature. Here are some books for you.
Myself : Could you tell me the price of this book?
Book seller : It is 50 taka only.
Myself : could you pack it for me?
Book seller : Sure, its my pleasure.
Myself : Ok, thank you very much.
8. You want your friend to lend you a camera.
Myself : How are you, friend?
Karim : Fine, I heard, you are going to arrange a picnic with your class.
Myself : Yes, we are going to Cox’s Bazar. It is a nice place. I want to preserve the memory of our visit. But I have no camera.
Karim : No problem. I have a camera.
Myself : Would you lend me your camera for two days?
Karim : Of course. You must take care of it and return it just after two days.
Myself : Certainly. You are so kind! Karim : Thank you.
9. You want your teacher to tell you about learning English.
Myself : Sir, would you tell me something about learning English?
Teacher : English is an International Language. It Plays an important role in international commerce and business. Therefore, We should learn it well.
Myself : How could I do well in English?
Teacher : You have to know the rules of Grammar. You have to write on some topics every day. You have to listen to the English news, you have to try to speak English sometimes and Just. Continue practicing
Myself : Could you tell me how to improve my stock of new words?
Teacher : Keep a pocket dictionary with you all time and learn ten new words everyday. Sometimes you should revise the words you have already learnt.
Myself : Thank you, Sir. Teacher : Thank you, too.
Make a request dialogue. Use would or could. Read the following situations.
10. You want to borrow your friend’s bicycle.
Myself : Hello.
My friend : Hello.
Myself : How are you?
My friend : I’m fine, thank you. And you?
Myself : I’m fine too. I have to go to market right now.
Could you please borrow me your bicycle?
My friend : Sure. Here you are
Myself : Thank you.
My friend : Welcome.

11. You want someone to lend you a camera.
Myself : Hello, Shahid.
Shahid : Hello.
Myself : How are you?
Shahid : I’m fine, thank you. And you?
Myself : I’m fine too. I’ll go to Savar for a picnic with my friends. I need a camera. Could you please give me your camera?
Shahid : Sorry. It’s not mine. So. I can’t give it.
Myself : Okay Shahid : Don’t mind.

12. You want your teacher to tell you a ghost story.
Myself : Good morning teacher.
Teacher : Good morning, students.
Myself : How are you, teacher?
Teacher : I’m fine, thank you. And you?
Myself : I’m fine.
Teacher : This is your story telling class. Could anybody please tell the class a story?
Myself : Teacher, could you please tell us a story?
Teacher : What kind of story do you want to hear?
Myself : Could you please tell us a ghost story?
Teacher : Okay.
=================================
Make request dialogue and response
 Read the following situation. Make request dialogue and response. Use ‘would’ or ‘could...
Set-1: Your mother is ill. You need to call in a doctor?
Answer to the set no-1:
Myself: Good afternoon, doctor!
Doctor: Good afternoon! What can I do for you?
Myself: My mother is seriously ill. She is suffering from dangue fever. Would you please go with me to treat her?
Doctor: of course! I must go with you after a few minutes later.
Myself: Thanks. Doctor: Welcome.
Set-2: You ask your madam to tell about The box which she brought in the class.
Answer to the set no-2:
Myself: Good morning, madam!
Madam: Good morning! How are you?
Myself: I’m fine. madam! Would you please tell me what is in the box?
Madam: Of course! Could you help me to open the box?
myself: of course! I’ll.
Set-3: you want to get some information about the location of a department store.
Answer to the set no-3:
myself: Excuse me, could you tell me the location of a department store?
Passer-by: Yes, go up to the end of this road and then turn right. The department store is on the left.
myself: Thank you very much.
Set-4: You are ill. You are asking advice from a doctor.
Answer to the set no-4:
Myself: Good morning, doctor. I have cought a cold. Would you suggest me?
Doctor: Ok, How have you cought cold.
Myself: On the way to school I got wet in the rain.
Doctor: How long have you been suffering?
Myself: Two days, Doctor, I feel tired. Would you give me some medicine?
Doctor: Of course. Here it is.
Myself: Thank you. doctor.
Set-5: You want a passerby to tell you the way to the bus station.
Answer to the question no set-5:
Myself : Excuse me, could you tell me the way to the bus station?
Passerby : Sure, it is very near from here.
Myself : How can I go there?
Passerby : Go up to the end of this road and then turn right. The bus station is on the left. Myself : Thanks.
Set-6: You want to know about the common birds of Bangladesh from your teacher.
Answer to the question no set-6:
Myself : Good afternoon, sir!
Teacher : Good afternoon! How are you?
Myself : I’m fine, sir! Would you please discuss the common birds of Bangladesh?
Teacher : of course! Could you tell the names of the common birds of Bangladesh?
Myself : No, sir!
Teacher : Okay! The common birds of Bangladesh are the crow. the sparrow, the doel, the shalik, the kingfisher. the parrot etc. Myself : Thanks a lot.
Set-7: You want to ask your father to buy a new dress and a cake on your birthday.
Answer to the question no set-7:
Myself : Good morning, father! Father: Good morning. my dear!
Myself : Father, do you know the next day is my birthday?
Father : I know. What do you want for the day?
myself : Would you buy me a new dress and a cake?
Father : Sure, I will. Anything else. dear.
Myself : Nothing else, father. Father : I wish your good luck.
Set-8: You want to know about a multi-storeyed building from your uncle.
Answer to the question no set-8:
Myself : Would you please take me to a multistoeyed building?
Uncle : Sure, when are you free?
Myself : our school is closed tomorrow.
Uncle : What do you want to know there.
Mysel : I want to me tall buildings.
Uncle : Ok, I will take you to see tall buildings to Dhanmondi. Myself : Thank you.
Set-9 : You want your friend to come to your home on Eidday.
Answer to the question no set-9:
Myself : I shall be very happy if you come to my home on Eid day.
My friend : When will you be at your home?
Myself : I shall be waiting for you before sunset.
My friend : of course. I will not miss to you and your programme.
Myself : Thank you. My friend : My pleasure.
Set-10 : You want to no from your partner about the interesting places of Bangladesh.
Answer to the question no set-10:
Myself : Good morning!
My partner : Good morning!
Myself : Could you please tell me about the interesting places in Bangladesh?
My partner : yes. The interesting please of Bangladesh are Sunderbans. Rangamati, Cox’s Bazar, Lalbag Fort and so on.
Myself : Thank you.
Set-11 : You want to know about a story of monkeys to your grandfather.
Answer to the question no set-11:
Myself : Excuse me, grandfather! Would you please tell me a story of monkey?
Grandfather : Sure! This is a story of a cap-seller and monkeys.
Myself : Tell me please.
Grandfather : A cap seller took rest under a tree Putting his basket of caps beside him. There were monkeys in the tree. There came down from the tree and took away the caps.
Myself : Thank you so much.
Grandfather : Welcome.
Set-12 : You want your uncle to take you to see the Mohakhali flyover.
Answer to the question no set-12:
Myself : Would you please take me to see the Mohalhali flyover uncle?
My uncle : Sure, When will you go to the flyover?
Myself : I think, it will be better before sunset.
My uncle : what do you like to see there?
Myself : I want to see the different pillars and width of the flyover.
My uncle : oh. We will start at 4 pm tomorrow.
Myself : Thank you.
Set-13 : You want your father to take you to the book fair.
Answer to the question no set-13:
Myself : Good morning, father! Could you take me to the book fair?
Father : Good morning Sure, When do you like to go?
Myself: Friday in the evening. Father : Okay.
Myself : Thank you, Father.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...