Friday, May 25, 2012

voice:Practice for JSC Exam

Q. Change the following sentences into active or passive form.
1. Take care of your health.
2. Buy me a nice pen.
3. Change the voice.
4. I know him well.
5. They are going to dig a canal.
6. Whom do you want?
7. Never tell a lie.
8. Cats kill mice.
9. Can you write a paragraph?
10. Keep your promise.
11. Nila dropped the letter.
12. Who has broken the chair?
13. Do not look down upon the poor.
14. The boy is running a race.
15. Who gave you this book?
16. Father put the book on the table.
17. Don’t you like tea?
18. Don’t waste your time.
19. Mr. Ahmed took the students to the Smithy.
20. I have done it for you.
21. Suruj Ali looked after the orchard.
22. We ought to respect our elders.
23. Who teaches you English?
24. I saw the boy crying.
25. Don’t insult the poor.
26. He killed himself.
27. I am going to open a shop.
28. Nazrul wrote this poem.
29. Do away with it.
30. Isn’t she eating rice?
31. Whom did he call?
32. I was compelled to do it.
33. It made the wind blow.
34. I have to do it.
35. Write a letter to you father.
36. Kindly go there.
37. Rice sells cheap.
38. The house is building.
39. She fans herself.
40. Look after your parents.

Answers
1. Let your health be taken care of.
2. Let a nice pen be bought for me.
3. Let the voice be changed.
4. He is well known to me.
5. A canal is going to be dug by them.
6. Who is wanted by you?
7. Let never a lie be told.
8. Mice are killed by cats.
9. Can a paragraph be written by you?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Where are the rest answers?

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...