Saturday, May 12, 2012

Object Pronouns

Object Pronouns
singular: me, you, him, her, it
plural: us, you, them
 
Subject Pronoun
Object Pronoun
Noun
I
I talk to you.
Me
You talk to me.
pic
for oneself
You
You talk to me.
You
I talk to you.
student
One person I talk to
He
He calls you.
Him
You call him.
businessman a boy or a man
She
She looks at you.
Her
You look at her.
student a girl or a woman
It
It is a cat.
It is a banana.
It
You feed it.
You eat it.
catan animal, an idea, a place, a situation, a thing, time, weather, an emotion
one banana = it banana
We
We talk together.
Us
Someone talks to us.
pic  student
 I + you = we
me + you = us
You
You learn English.  
You
I teach you English.
students
They
They eat ice cream.
Them
Someone gave them ice cream.
children
people = they / them
lemonsthings = they / them

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...