Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Paragraph for PEC Exam



Paragraph

1.Common Birds of Bangladesh

The crow is a common bird of Bangladesh. It is deep black and ugly bird. Its voice is harsh. Its body is covered with black feathers. The crow has two legs with sharp nails, two large wings and two strong fills. It is seen everywhere. It is a thief by nature. It takes away food from the children. Crow lives on worms, rats, eggs and insects. The crow builds its nest on big trees. There are two kinds of crow such as Raven and Carrion. The crow is useful to us. They eat rotten things and make our houses clean.

2.My Daily Life

I am a student. I strictly maintain a daily routine. I get up early in the morning. After brushing my teeth and washing my hands and face I say my prayer. Then I go out for a walk. After the walk I sit down to learn my lessons and do my homework. At 9.30am I take my bath, eat my meal and leave for school. After school I return home, wash hands and face and eat my meal. Then I play with my friends in the fields. Just at sunset I return home and begin to prepare my lessons. I eat my supper at 10pm. Then I watch TV for a while and go to bed.

3.Book Fair

A book fair is of recent origin. Various kinds of books are displayed and sold in a book fair. It gives an opportunity to buy books at a cheap rate. Recently I visited a book fair at Bangla Academy premises. Bangla Academy authorities observe the fair in memory of the language martyrs. When I entered the mela premises I was really pleased at the calm and quiet environment. I saw books lovers were humming in the stalls without any trouble. According to my list I collected some books without any hazard. I met some famous (eminent) writers of our country. A book fair spreads the message that books are our best friends and companions, enlarge our vision and make our life more meaningful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...