Wednesday, August 7, 2013

A Visit at the Zoo



                                                                                A Visit At the Zoo
The zoo is a good recreation place to all. It is a very attractive place to all. It is a very attractive place to the children. There are various kinds of animals at the zoo. Few days ago I visited Dhaka Zoo. I saw tigers, deer, monkeys, bears, elephants, zebras, giraffes at the zoo. I saw many birds there. I like peacocks. The peacocks are very beautiful. I rode on an elephant. I also rode on a white horse. I enjoyed acrobatic play of the monkey at the zoo. I enjoyed my visit to the zoo very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...