Friday, August 23, 2013

A Birth Day Party



A Birth Day Party

           We are thankful to Allah Who has created us as human beings. We often celebrate the Day when we were born. I also celebrated the last anniversary of my birth on 3rd January this year.  As I have no brother or sister. I had to take full responsibility myself. First of all I started   to dust out drawing room and ma de it neat and clean. After  that  I decorated  this room  with  colourful  balloons and  paper made  flowers. I also  had  to  order  birthday  cake  and  my  mother  cooked  some  delicious foods. I invited all of my close friends; and my cousins were also present in that celebration. My  parents gave  me  a  nice dress  and  my friends  brought  different beautiful  gifts and  wished  me  a long  life  with beautiful  birthday card. I enjoyed   the occasion greatly. When all the guests arrived, we started the programme. I cut the cake with a song from the parents and guests, “Happy Birthday to you.”  Then  the  dinner  was started  and continued  till 9 pm. The programme was finished through songs and sounds. My cousins and friends took a number of photos.  There was   an atmosphere of joy and merriment everywhere in the house on the occasion. I eagerly wait every year for this very day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...