Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Dialogue for PEC Examination



10. You want to borrow your friend’s bicycle.
Myself : Hello.
My friend : Hello.
Myself : How are you?
My friend : I’m fine, thank you. And you?
Myself : I’m fine too. I have to go to market right now.
Could you please borrow me your bicycle?
My friend : Sure. Here you are
Myself : Thank you.
My friend : Welcome.

11. You want someone to lend you a camera.
Myself : Hello, Shahid.
Shahid : Hello.
Myself : How are you?
Shahid : I’m fine, thank you. And you?
Myself : I’m fine too. I’ll go to Savar for a picnic with my friends. I need a camera. Could you please give me your camera?
Shahid : Sorry. It’s not mine. So. I can’t give it.
Myself : Okay Shahid : Don’t mind.

12. You want your teacher to tell you a ghost story.
Myself : Good morning teacher.
Teacher : Good morning, students.
Myself : How are you, teacher?
Teacher : I’m fine, thank you. And you?
Myself : I’m fine.
Teacher : This is your story telling class. Could anybody please tell the class a story?
Myself : Teacher, could you please tell us a story?
Teacher : What kind of story do you want to hear?
Myself : Could you please tell us a ghost story?
Teacher : Okay.

মন্তব্য

Make a dialogue.
13. You want to know someone’s birthday.
Myself : Hello, Rina. Rina : Hello.
Myself : How are you? Rina : Fine. And you?
Myself : I’am fine too. Please come to my house in the afternoon.
Rina : Why? Myself : Today in my birthday.
Rina : Happy birthday to you.
Myself : Could you please tell me your birthday? I want to wish you.
Rina : Sure. It’s on 11 March.
Myself : Thanks. Rina : Welcome.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...