Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Paragraph letter and Dialogue for PEC Exam-2013



1.     You want to talk to your friend over telephone and leave a message.
Myself    : Hello, I’m Mariam. Could I talk to Rifat, please?
Reena     : Sorry, he isn’t at home now.
Myself    : Could I leave a Message?
Reena     : Yes, of course.
Myself    : Would you please tell her to see me tomorrow?
Reena     : Ok, I must do that.
Myself    : Thank you.
====================================================================
2.     You want your elder brother to tell you about the importance of learning English.
Myself   :Brother, how are you?
Brother :Fine and you?
Myself   :I’m also fine. Could you tell me about the importance of learning English?
                please?
Brother :Definitely. Learning English you can easily take higher education. You can get
                 better job and high salary.
Myself   :So we should learn English.
Brother :Right you are. Thank you.
Myself   :You are most welcome.
====================================================================
3.     You want someone to lend you a camera.
Ans.
Myself : Hello, Saif. Could you lend me your camera?
Saif      : Why? What’s the matter?
Myself : I’m going to celebrate my 12th birthday. I want to take some photographs of
               this rare moment.
Saif     : Of course. You can take it without hesitation. Would you tell me when you will
               return it?
Myself: Very soon. The next day after the birthday celebration I will return it to you.
Saif     : Then take the camera.
Myself : Thank you very much.
====================================================================
4.     You want someone to lend you a book.
Myself       :  Hi friend, how are you?
My friend :  Fine and you?
Myself      : Fine. Would you please lend me your English book?
My friend: Why not?
Myself      :Thank you. Would you give it for one week?
My friend :Yes, of course.
Myself       : Thank you.
My friend :Welcome.
====================================================================
5.     You want your teacher to tell you a ghost story.
Ans. Student : Good morning, teacher.
Teacher : Good morning, student.
Student : Would you please tell us a ghost story Sir?
Teacher: Of course. But not now, after the class I will tell you a story.
Student : Okay. Sir, we will hear after the class.
Teacher : Thank you. Now, let’s have our lesson.



Write a letter to your friend describing/telling/narrating/experiencing /tell how/…about—(cÖkœc‡Î D‡j­wLZ welq)


Sarif Ahsan
552/1 utter Ibrahimpur Dhaka cantt.-1206
10.11.2013

My dear Friend/Father/ (eÜzi bvg/PvPvZ fvB/†evbi bvg )
At the beginning (ïi“‡ZB) of the letter take my love and best wishes (ï‡f”Qv). I have received your letter. Thank you for your letter. I am quiet well. I hope you are also well by the grace (ing‡Z) of Allah. I am glad (Lywk) to tell you a few lines about –(‡h welq wb‡q cix¶vq Avm‡e Zvi bvg)
 GLv‡b c‡Îi g~j Ask/K_v/cÖavb As‡ki K_v¸‡jv Kgc‡¶ 6/7 jvBb wjL‡Z n‡e|--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
No more today. All the best of luck. Hopping to hear from you soon

Your loving  (eÜz/†Q‡j/Kb¨v/fvB/†evb)





From
Name     :-----------------------
Village   :----------------------
P.O.       :------------------------
District  :------------------------
                  Bangladesh

Stamp

To
Name     :-----------------------
Village   :----------------------
P.O.       :------------------------
District  :------------------------
                     Bangladesh








1.Write a letter to your friend about how you spend/pass your leisure time.
November 27, 2013
Ibrahimpur, Dhaka
Dear Shima,
At first take my love. I hope you are fine. I am also fine. In your last letter, you wanted to know about how I spend my leisure time. Now I am writing about it.
In my leisure time, I read story books. Sometimes I read English newspaper. It makes me strong in English. I also go to the playground and play football and cricket.
No more today. Write to me soon about how you spend/pass your leisure time.
Your loving friend
Sanjida

2. Write a letter to your friend about your favourite food.
November 27, 2013
Ibrahimpur, Dhaka
Dear Shima,
At first take my love. I hope you are fine. I am also fine. In your last letter, you wanted to know about my favourite foods. Now I am writing about it.
I eat what I get. But I also have some favourite foods. I like to have ruti and vegetables in my breakfast, rice and fish at lunch and dinner. I also like to have meat and dal.Tea is my favourite drink.
No more today. Write to me soon about your favourite food.
Your loving friend
Sanjida

3. Write a letter to your friend about your home town.
November 27, 2013
Ibrahimpur, Dhaka
Dear Shima,
At first take my love. I hope you are fine. I am also fine. In your last letter, you wanted to know about my home town. Now I am writing about it.
The name of my home town is Kishoregonj. It is a district town. It is only 145 kilometers north-east of Dhaka. There are many important places in and around this town. They are Solakia Eid ground, Pagla Mosque etc. It is also famous for great personalities like Syed Nazrul Islam, the first acting president of Bangladesh. Sukumar Roy and the great master of painting, Zainul Abedin.
No more today. Write to me soon about your home town.
Your loving friend
Adrey

4. Write a letter to your friend about your visit to St. Martin’s island.
November 27, 2013
Ibrahimpur, Dhaka
Dear Shima,
At first take my love. I hope you are fine. I am also fine. In your last letter, you wanted to know about my visit to the St. Martin’s island. Now I am writing about it.
Last summer vacation, I and some of my friends visited the St. Martin’s island. It is the only coral island in Bangladesh. We saw there beautiful corals of different shapes and colours, the turtles that nest on the island and variety of sea fishes. We also went sailing in the sea. We enjoyed the visit very much.
No more today. More when we meet.
Your loving friend
Adrey

5. Write a letter to your friend about your visit to the liberation war museum.
November 27, 2013
Ibrahimpur, Dhaka
Dear Shima,
At first take my love. I hope you are fine. I am also fine. In your last letter, you wanted to know about my visit to the liberation war museum. Now I am writing about it.
On 14 December our class went on a field trip to the liberation war museum with the guidance of our headmaster.There were six galleries that exhibited rare photographs, documents, news-paper clippings and objects used by the freedom fighters and martyrs of our liberation war. We spent there for two hours. Before leaving, we watched a video film on our liberation war and our independence. It was an experience we never forget.
No more today. More when we meet.
Your loving friend
Adrey
6. Write a letter to your friend about your favourite sports.
November 27, 2013
Ibrahimpur, Dhaka
Dear Shima,
At first take my love. I hope you are fine. I am also fine. In your last letter, you wanted to know about my favourite sports. Now I am writing about it.
My favourite game is Cricket. You will be very happy to know that in last Bangabadhu Gold Cup Cricket Tournament, our school became champion and I was selected ‘Man of the Match’. I also love to play football and badminton.
No more today. Write to me soon about your favourite sports.
Your loving friend
Adrey
7.. Write a letter to your pen friend about main tourist spots of Bangladesh.
November 27, 2013
Ibrahimpur, Dhaka
Dear Shima,
At first take my love. I hope you are fine. I am also fine. In your last letter, you wanted to know about main tourist spots of Bangladesh. Now I am writing about it.
Bangladesh is a beautiful country. There are many interesting places here. They are Cox’s bazaar,Chittagong hill track, Sundarban, Bagerhat Mahasthangar, Moynamoti, St. Martin’s island etc. Among them Cox’s bazar is the most populous tourist spot here. It is the longest sea beach in the world. So I will invite you to visit our country.
No more today. Write to me soon about main tourist spots of your country.
Your loving friend
Adrey



From
Name     :-----------------------
Village   :----------------------
P.O.       :------------------------
District  :------------------------
                  Bangladesh

Stamp

To
Name     :-----------------------
Village   :----------------------
P.O.       :------------------------
District  :------------------------
                     Bangladesh

You want to someone how spend his leisure time.
Interviewer    : Hello! I am from “Campus Life” magazine. Can I ask you some questions?                
Shamim          : Sure, What do you want to know?

Interviewer    :What’s your name?
Shamim          :Shamim

Interviewer    :What class are you in?
Shamim          :I read in class V

Interviewer    :How do you spend your time?
Shamim          : In my leisure time, I read story books. Sometimes I read English newspaper. It 
                         makes me strong in English.  
                     
Interviewer    : Thank you very much.
Shamim          : You are welcome
=====================================================================
You want to know the way to a bus stoppage/railway station/post office/airport /library /school /mosque/ticket counter from other.  
Myself            : Excuse me, would you help me please?
Passer-by       : Sure. How can I help you? 
Myself            : I am looking for the way to the bus-stoppage. Could you tell me how to go to
                        the bus-stoppage/     /     / ?
Passer-by       :  I think you are a new comer in this area.
Myself            :  Yes, I don’t know the area.
Passer-by       : Okay. No problem. It is very simple. Go straight to the end of the road and
                         then turn right. The bus-stoppage/    /      /   is on the left.

Myself            :  You are so kind. Thanks a lot for your valuable information.
Passer-by       :   No mention, it’s your pleasure. 
====================================================================
You want someone to lend you a dictionary/a book/a pencil
Adrey              : Hello! Sanjida. How are you?
Sanjida            : Fine, thank you and you?

Adrey              : Fine, thank you. Could please lend me your dictionary/English book/pencil.
Sanjida            : Yes, of course. Here you are.

Adrey              : Thank you very much.
Sanjida            : you are welcome.
====================================================================
You want your teacher to tell you a ghost story.
Student           : Good morning, teacher.
Teacher           : Good morning, student.

Student           : Would you please tell us a ghost story Sir?
Teacher           : Of course. But not now, after the class I will tell you a story.

Student           : Okay. Sir, we will hear after the class.
Teacher           : Thank you. Now, let’s have our lesson.

You want to know someone’s favourite sports
Myself            : Tania, would you tell me your likes about games and sports?
Tanina : Oh, yes.I like football very much.
Myself            : Do you play or simply watch?
Tania               : Well, I do both. I also play badminton.
Myself            : Thank you.
Tania               : Thank you.
====================================================================
You want to find the ticket counter at railway station. Ask for help from another person at the station.
Myself            : Excuse me, could you help me?
Person            : Sure, How can I help you?
Myself            : Could you please help me to find the ticket counter?
Person                        : Well, go straight this way and turn right in front of the red building. Next to the
   building is the ticket counter.
Myself            : Thanks a lot for your favour.
Person            : You are most welcome.
====================================================================
You want your father to solve you a problem.
Myself            : Good morning, father.
Father             : Good morning, dear.
Myself            : Father, could you solve me a problem.
Father             : Of course. It’s very pleasure that you are eager to learn. What’s your problem?
Myself            : I can’t solve a mathematical problem. Could you solve it now, please?
Teacher           : Sorry. I have to take an important work now. You may come in the evening
Myself            : Thank you, Father.


===============================================================
You want your grandfather to tell you the history of Liberation War.
Myself            : Grandfather, would you please tell me the history of our liberation war/
Grandfather    : Sure. But do you know why the war took place?
Myself            : Yes, I know.
Grandfather    : Ok, then meet me in my leisure time.
Myself            : Thanks.
Grandfather    : Thanks you too.
====================================================================
You want to know the importance of learning English
Myself            :Brother, how are you?
Brother           : Fine and you?

Myself            : I am also fine. Could you tell me about the importance of learning English,please?
Brother           : Definitely. Learning English you can easily take higher education.You can get
                        better job and high salary.
Myself            : So we should learn English.

Brother           :Right you are. Thank you.
Myself            : You are most welcome.


Myself
I am Shima. I live in Dhaka. I am nine years old. I am a student. I read in class V. The name of my school is Rotary  School. My father’s name is Arif Ahmed. He is a teacher. My mother’s name is Shamima Akhter. She is a housewife. I have one brother and one sister. They both are students. I have a pet. It is a cat. I call it Mimi. It likes fish and milk. My favourite hobby is gardening and reading books. My favourite game is football.
=====================================================================
A Firefighter
A firefighter is a man whose job is putting out fires.Raju is a firefighter. His main job is putting fires.He also trains young people to become firefighters. In his free time, Raju likes to visit schools. He speaks about preventing fires. He tells the students what to do if there is a fire. He also tells them that they should be physically fit, brave and careful to be firefighter.
====================================================================
My Home Town
The name of my home town is Kishoregonj. It is district town. It is only 145 kilometers north-east of Dhaka. It consists of 8 municipalities, 13 upazilas. 110 unions and 1794 village. Its area is 19.57 square kilometers. There are many important places in and around this town. They are Solakia Eid ground, Pagla Mosque etc. it is also famous for great personalities like Syed Nazrul Islam, the first acting president of Bangladesh, Sukumar Roy and the great master of painting, Zainul Abedin. I am proud of my home town.
================================================================
The Liberation War Museum
On 17 the November our school arranged a visit to the Liberation War Museum at Segunbagicha, Dhaka.The visit was planned by our teachers as a part of our study. We went there by bus with our class Teacher. A guide helped us visiting different galleries and exhibitions of the museum. There were six galleries that exhibited rare photographs, documents, news-paper clippings and objects used by the freedom fighters and martyrs of our liberation war. We spent there for two hours. Before leaving, we watched a video film on our liberation war and our independence. It was an experience we never forget.
================================================================
The Olympic Games
The Olympic Games is the world’s biggest sports competition. More than 200 nations participate in it. It takes place every four years. The tradition of the Olympic Games is introduced in Greece about 3000 years ago. The Greeks first hold it at the foot of the Mount Olympus. A French man named Baron Pierre de Coubertin founded the International Olympic Committee (IOC) in 1894. He is called the father of modern Olympic Games. Now 13,000 athletes compete in 33 different sports events in the Olympic Games. The world has already enjoyed 30 Olympic Games. The 30th Olympic Games took place in London, in 2012.
===============================================================
My evening activities/What I usually do in the evening
I am Shima I am a student. I read in class V.I have a daily routine. I always do my duties according to this routine. In the evening, I usually wash my face and hands and say my evening prayer. Then I take some light foods. I go to my reading room to read and read attentively. First, I complete my home works for the class and then I read others. At 9 pm I complete my study and also complete my prayer. After that I sit to read and prepare my lesson till 9 pm. I watch TV from 9 pm to 10 pm. At 10 I take my dinner with my parents. I help my mother in washing and cleaning. Then I brush my teeth. I go to bed at 10.30.



Celebration of Birthday
A birthday is a day when somebody was born. Children around the world have fun on this day. Parents ask other children to come and have a party. They wear new clothes, sing songs, play games and enjoy the day in different ways. There is usually a birthday cake. Candles are lit on it. The party starts with the cutting of the cake. A chorus song starts wishing happiness for the child who is having a birthday party. All sit and eat together. All join in cutting jokes and making merriment.
====================================================================
My Family
The family is a basic social unit consisting of parents and their children, considered as a group, I am a student. I read in class V.I live with my family. We are a small family. It consists of my father, mother, grandmother, my younger sister and myself. My father’s name is Amin Ahmed. He is a teacher. My mother’s name is Shima Akter.She is very religious. She takes care of our family carefully. My grandmother is about sixty but still active. She helps my mother in household works. My young sister reads in class III. She is also a brilliant student. We help each other in our work. It seems to me, our family is a sweet Paradise. I am really proud of living in such a family.
=====================================================================
My Leisure time
Leisure time means free time. Routine work makes life boring and monotonous. Leisure is essential to enjoy life. It is time for enjoying oneself. People spend their leisure time by doing different activities like reading, writing, drawing, walking, fishing, watching TV, gardening etc. I am a student. I have also some free time. In my leisure time, I read story books. Sometimes I read English newspaper. It makes me strong in English. I also go to the playground and play football and cricket.
====================================================================
The Hare and a Tortoise
Once There lived a hare and a tortoise in a forest. The hare was very proud of his speed. The proud hare made fun of the slow tortoise. The tortoise challenged the hare to have a race with him. The hare accepted the challenge. The race started. The crow was the referee. The hare ran very fast. The tortoise was left much behind. The hare stopped to take rest under a tree. He fell asleep. The tortoise passed him and reached the winning post. The hare woke up and ran as fast as he could. He saw that the tortoise was already there at the winning post. He had won the race.
==========================================================================
My Country
Bangladesh is my country. It became independent in 1971. Dhaka is the capital of Bangladesh. It has 64 districts. Its land area is 1,47,570 squire kilometers. The population of Bangladesh is 140 million. The main crops of this country are rice, jute, tea, sugar-cane etc. Mangoes, Jack-fruits, Pine-apples, Guavas, Watermelons are most common fruits of this country. The Sundarbans is the only mangrove forest of this country. The Royal Bengal Tiger lives in this forest. Cox’s Bazar is the longest sea beach in the world. It is 120 kilometers long. Bangladesh is a peaceful country. I love my country.
===============================================================
Saint Martin’s Island
Saint Martin’s Island is the only coral island in Bangladesh. It is a small island in the north-eastern part of the Bay of Bengal. The local name of the island is “Narikel Jinjira.” The island is enriched with coral of different shapes and colors and the sea turtles. The inhabitants of the island depend largely on fishing for livelihood, as there is a variety of sea fishes. The island has become a popular tourist spot. It is 26 nautical miles away from Teknaf. One can go there by sea bus. It is only about a 2 and half hours journey from Teknaf. The island is full of natural beauties. Tourists come to visit here every year

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

None of this were useful but you wrote it good though.. because all of this things are in the E.F.T book anyway.. But can you try to give me "The Father of The Nation" if possible?
Thank you.

mojib755 said...

Many many thanks for your great creation. Hope everybody will get benefit from your post. Please go ahead. Thanks again.

Golam Mostafa said...

visit: shikkhar-alo501.blogspot.com for educational resources.

Nazrul Islam said...

really this educational website is good for students .

Mohammad Kamrul Islam said...

This is a nice educational blog. The posts of this blog are very helpful and informative especially for the learners. Expecting regular updates.

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...