Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Paragraph for PEC Exam



Myself
I am Sumon Ahmed. I live in Dhaka. I am nine years old. I am a student. I read in class V. The name of my school is Rotary School. My father’s name is Amin Ahmed. He is a teacher. My mother’s name is Shima Akter. She is a housewife. I have one brother and one sister. They both are students. I have a pet. It is a cat. I call it Mimi. It likes fish and milk. My favourite hobby is gardening and reading books. My favourite game is cricket.I respect my parents and teachers and love the youngers.

My Family
My family is a very sweet paradise where love and affection bind us in close ties. I am a student. I read in class V.I live with my family. We are a small family. It consists of my father, mother, grandmother, my younger sister and myself. My father’s name is Amin Ahmed. He is a teacher. My mother’s name is Shima Akter. She is a devoted homemaker. She is very religious. She takes care of our family carefully. My grandmother is about sixty but still active. She helps my mother in household works. My young sister reads in class III. She is also a brilliant student. We help each other in our work. We pass our time gossiping, playing and laughing. I love all members of my family because they help me when I am in need.

My evening activities/What I usually do in the evening
I am Sapna. I am a student. I read in class V. I have a daily routine. I always do my duties according to this routine. In the evening, I usually wash my face and hands and say my evening prayer. Then I take some light foods. I go to my reading room to read and read attentively. First, I complete my home works for the class and then I read others. At 9 pm I complete my study and also complete my prayer. After that I sit to read and prepare my lesson till 9 pm. I watch TV from 9 pm to 10 pm. At 10 I take my dinner with my parents. I help my mother in washing and cleaning. Then I brush my teeth. I go to bed at 10.30.


St. Martin’s Island

St.Martin is the only coral island in Bangladesh. It is only 30 km from Taknaf. The local name of St. Martin is Narikel Gingira. Narikel means coconut and Gingira means resting place. It is almost flat and is 3.6 metres above the sea level. We can enjoy the beautiful coral reef, blue water and the shade of lots of coconut trees. The residents of St. Martin are very hospitable and simple minded. They largely depend on fishing for livelihood. It is possible to walk around the island in a day. A huge numbers of migrated birds come to this island in winter season. Over night stay in St Martin’s Island is really a great experience. We can listen to the sounds of the sea. The island is all about sun, sea and palm trees. During the day, the island comes alive with water and beach sports. Tourists enjoy the transparent water with marine creatures in it. Tortoises lay eggs in St. Marin Island. It attracts a huge number of tourists each year. The best place for visiting the island are the months between November and February. Engine boats are available in Saint Martin. It takes about 1 hour to reach in Chera Dip. It is really solitary, a paradise to the tourist. The brilliant sunrise and colorful sun set has no matched any where in the world. To enjoy the moonlit might sitting on any black stone along side the beach will be life time experience for any tourist.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...