Wednesday, August 7, 2013

My Mother



                                                                               My Mother
The name of my mother is Asma Begum. She is very dear to me. I love her very much. She loves me too. Her heart always yearns for me. She is always anxious to see me happy and joyful. Since my birth I always live with her. I have been growing up under her affection and care. Her joys knows no bounds if she finds me doing something good. She takes care of my health and study. She always took me to school when I was a baby. She stayed there waiting so long I remained in the school. She teaches me at home. I have learnt reading and writing from her. So she is my teacher and guide. I am proud of my mother.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...