Friday, August 23, 2013

My Parents

My parents

The name of my father is Mr. Abdul Hakim and the name of my mother is Mrs. Shamima Akter. My father is a doctor and my mother is an M.A. in English. My father works in a hospital and my mother is a professor in a college. Despite doing government service my father spends much time in social activities. Whenever he gets times, he goes to our village home and gives free treatment to the people. My mother is also involved in different social work especially in helping the distressed poor women. My mother looks after our family very sincerely. She does every household work. She takes great care of all of us. She loves us very dearly. She is ready to sacrifice her own happiness for our happiness. She hopes to see us happy even at the cost of her own life. She holds our good above everything in the world. Her anxiety knows no bounds if we fall ill. She does not enjoy a wink of sleep. But her face beams with joy when we come round. My mother possesses a good sense of sanitation. She keeps our house neat and clean. I like my parents very much. My father also takes much care of all of us. I hold my parents in profound respect. I am greatly indebted to my parents. 
- See more at: http://www.alokitobangladesh.com/education/2013/08/17/16722#sthash.V37Vi5NX.dpuf
- See more at: http://www.alokitobangladesh.com/education/2013/08/17/16722#sthash.V37Vi5NX.dpuf

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...