Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Dialogue for PEC Exam

Q. Read the following situation, Make a request dialogue & response. Use would or could.
No.1
You want your father to take you to the book fair.
Ans. A dialogue between myself and my father about to take me to the book fair.
Myself : Excuse me, father, could you take me to the book fair?
Father : Sure, when do you like to go?
myself: In the evening, today. Do you have free time then?
Father: Sorry, today I have and urgent piece of business. I’m free tomorrow. you may go then.
Myself : okay, father. would you please buy me a book from the fair?
Father: Of course, which book do you like to have?
myself : I want to have a book on spoken English, written by SM Zakir.
Father: Okay, you will have one.
Myself : Thanks you father.
No.2
You want to have some thing going to a restaurant.
Ans. A dialogue between myself and the waiter of a restaurant for having something.
Myself : Would I see the menu?
Waiter: Here it is, please.
Myself: Could I give you an order?
Waiter: Of course, why not?
Myself: Could you give me a sandwich?
Waiter: Here it is, sir.
No.3
You friend Sihab is ill. You want to know his present condition.
Ans. A dialogue between myself and my friend about to know his present condition of health.
Myself: How do you now, Sihab?
Sihab: Not so good.
Myself : Are you suffering from fever still, now?
Sihab: Yes.
Myself: Have you seen a doctor?
Sihab: Yes, I went to the doctor in the last evening.
Myself: Take care you self and take necessary medicine.
Sihab: Thank you for your advice.
No.4
You ask your father to give you some money.
Ans. A dialogue between myself and my father for asking some money.
Myself: Would you give me some money, father?
Father: What will you do with that?
Myself: I want to buy a cap. Many of my friends have this. Would you allow me to wear this?
Father: Ok. it’s a good idea. You will have one.
Myself: Thank you, father.
No.5
You went to the receptionist of a hotel for a seat for you.
Ans. A dialogue between myself and a receptionist of a hotel about a seat for me.
Receptionist: Good morning sir. How can I help you?
Myself: Good morning. Is there any room vacant in your hotel.
Receptionist: How many room do you need?
Myself: I need only one single room. How much do I need to pay for it.
Receptionist: Tk. only 400/- per day. Should I book one for you?
Myself: Yes, Please.
No.6 You want to buy some books from a book shop.
Ans: A dialogue between myself and a book seller for buying some books.
Myself: Could I see some books?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...