Friday, March 16, 2012

Dialogue on importance of ( )


                             gvby‡li Rxe‡bi Rb¨ `iKvix Ggb wKQy wb‡q K‡_vcK_b
1.     Write a dialogue between you and your father/friend  about the importance of tress/tree plantation.
2.     Write a dialogue two friends about the importance of reading newspaper.
3.     Write a dialogue two friends about the importance of learning.
4.     Write a dialogue two friends about the importance of taking exercise.
5.     Write a dialogue two friends about the importance of Morning walk.
6.     Write a dialogue two friends about the importance of early rising .
7.     Write a dialogue two friends about the aim in life.

A dialogue between (1g e¨w³ ) and (2q e¨w³ ) about (welq)----------
 1g e¨w³                   t Good Morning. How are you?
2q e¨w³                    t Good Morning, I’m fine and you?
1g e¨w³                    t I’m fine/I’m not fine. Are you busy now?
2q e¨w³                    t No. Why?
1g e¨w³                    t I want to talk with you about a serious matter.
2q e¨w³                    t Obviously. I’m always ready to tell you whatever you wish to know.
1g e¨w³                    t Can you tell me about  (‡h welq wb‡q Av‡jvPbv Ki‡Z PvI †m welq Gi bvg)
2q e¨w³          t The importance of (welq ) is so much that cannot be expressed in a word. It is the most essential thing that is necessary in every step in our life.It is very important for human being. To lead a happy and peaceful life, every person should know the importance of (welq ). A man cannot shine in life without giving importance on it.
1g e¨w³                    t Thank you very much. I have learnt many things from you.
2q e¨w³                    t I have to go now. Good bye.
===============================================================================
                                                 ågb welqK K‡_vcK_b
Write a dialogue between two friends about a journey by train/bus/plane/boat.
A dialogue between (1g e¨w³ ) and (2q e¨w³ ) about (welq)----------
1g e¨w³                    t Good Morning. How are you?
2q e¨w³                    t Good Morning, I’m fine and you?
1g e¨w³          t I am also fine. It is two weeks since I saw you last. Where had you been during  the last two weeks?
2q e¨w³          t You will be glad to know that I made my first (evn‡bi bvg ) journey with my elder brother.
1g e¨w³                    t Where did you go?
2q e¨w³                    t I went to my uncle’s house.
1g e¨w³          t How did you enjoy the journey? Would you please tell me your experience of your (evn‡bi bvg )
2q e¨w³          t From the (evn‡bi bvg ) , I could enjoy the natural scenery. The natural beauty charmed me a lot. Therefore it was very exciting and thrilling.
1g e¨w³                    t Where did you reach there?
2q e¨w³                    t I reached there at noon.
1g e¨w³                    t Thanks indeed.
2q e¨w³                    t Welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...