Friday, March 16, 2012

composition on Good Sides


There are many things that are essential for any person to progress in life. (welq ) is one of them. No success can be acquired without it. To lead a happy and peaceful life, every person should know the importance of   (welq  ).A man cannot shine in life without giving importance on it.
The importance of ( welq ) is so much that cannot be expressed in a word. It is the most essential thing that is necessary in every step in our life. If any one learns the value of (welq ) , he must succeeded  in life.( welq)crows him with brilliant success in life.
………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………………
If we make a list of successful people who acquired a giant stride in their respective arena, we will find that their prosperity was completely based on giving importance on it. They did not neglect it. It is (welq       ) that can make a man successful.
One may have much wealth but if he does not know the importance of (welq) ,he is an ill fated man.Besides, without it man becomes unhappy.For a peaceful,decent,happy and prosperous life (welq  ) is must.A life without (welq  ) means full of disorder,chaos and anarchy.
(welq  ) is the best tonics.It is the elixir of life.The value of (welq  ) is great.It brings us success in life.
                                     IMPORTANCE OF DISCIPLINE IN EVERY DAY LIFE
There is a good discipline in every family. All the members of the house must obey the head of the family. We observe discipline in every object of the nature. The earth, the moon and the stars move around the sun according to certain rules. Even the lower animals are disciplined. The ant and the bee are the wonderful example of discipline. All the bees obey the queen bee. Discipline is also found in human body. All the organs of the body cooperate with one another. Discipline is strictly maintained in the play-ground. A player has to abide by the rules of the games. Discipline is also maintained in the army.       
                                 IMPORTANCE OF PHYSICAL EXERCISE IN OUR EVERYDAY LIFE
Physical exercise means the regular movement of different limbs of our body according to certain rules. There are different forms of physical exercise. The good forms of exercise are walking, swimming, running, riding, rowing, wrestling and playing many outdoor and indoor games. Different kinds of outdoor and indoor games like football, volleyball, hockey, cricket, badminton, tennis are also good forms of physical exercise. Morning and evening are the best time of taking physical exercise.     
                                                             My DAILY ROUTINE
I get up early in the morning. Then I finish my natural call and have a wash and brush my teeth.After saying Fazer prayer, I walk on the river side. After returning home, I take breakfast and go to my reading room. I read for two hours. Then I take preparation for going to school. After returning from school, I take lunch. Then I take rest for a while. At 5.00 pm I go to field to play with my friends. After returning from the play ground I say my Magrib prayer. After saying prayer, I prayer my lessons till 10:00 pm.Then I take supper. After saying Esha prayer I go to bed.
                                                                     MY AIM IN LIFE
A man without an aim is like a boat without a rudder. A fixed aim helps a man to succeed in life. So I have an aim. My aim in life is to be a teacher. Teaching is a noble profession of all. An ideal teacher leads an honest and sincere life. Now I am a student of class X. After passing the H.S.C examination I will get myself admitted into a Dhaka university to complete Honours and Masters in English. After completing my degrees, I will join in our village high school. It is true that there are a few good teachers in remote areas. Our village students do not get standard education. I will join there and eradicate the curse of the ignorance from my area.
VALUE OF TIME
We can regain lost knowledge by studying hard, regain lost wealth by hard labour, lost health by medicine. But once gone is gone forever. To make right use of time, we must follow a routine. There should be time for study, time for other work, time for exercise, time for rest, time for sleep, time for play, time for prayer, time for eating and so on. Wastage of time is a great crime and sin. Those who waste time can never prosper in life. They depend on the charity of others. Everybody hates them.

Banladesh is often called a land of natural calamities.Flood,cyclone,storm,Sidr,Aila,tidal bores,heavy down power and drought often visit our country.People here live,fighting against recurring natural calamities.We are experiencing different types   

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...