Friday, March 16, 2012

Application to the head teacher -1


1.     Write an application to your headmaster of your school praying for leave of absence.(Abycw¯nZ RwbZ QywU)
2.     Write an application to the Headmaster of your school asking for early leave.( Av‡M Av‡M evox‡Z hvIqvi Rb¨)
3.     Write an application to the Headmaster of your school asking for leave after 3rd period.(2q N›Uvq QywU †P‡q)
4.     Write an application to the Headmaster of your school asking for transfer Certificate.( Qvoc‡Îi Rb¨)
5.     Write an application to the Headmaster of your school asking for character Certificate. (PvwiwÎK mb` †P‡q)
6.     Write an application to the Headmaster of your school asking for Testimonial. (cÖksmvcÎ †P‡q)
7.     Write an application to the Headmaster of your school asking for seat in the school. (QvÎvev‡m wmU †P‡q)
8.     Write an application to the Headmaster of your school asking for full free student ship.(webv †eZ‡b Aa¨vqb)
9.     Write an application to the Headmaster of your school asking for a financial help from poor fund.( `vwi`¨ Znwej †_‡K mvnvh¨ †P‡q)
10.  Write an application to the Headmaster of your school asking remission of delay fine.( Rwigvbv gIKy‡ci Rb¨)
11.  Write an application to the Headmaster of your school asking for leave in advance.( AwMªg QywU †P‡q)
12.  Write an application to the Headmaster of your school asking for change of elective subject.(4_© welq cwieZ©‡bi Rb¨)
13.  Write an application to the Headmaster of your school asking for re-admission in the class. (cybt fwZ©i Rb¨)
Dated : ……April 2011
The Headmaster
………..school
Dhaka
Subject: An application for  (cÖ‡kœ D‡j­wLZ welq  )
Dear Sir,
Dear Sir,
I beg most respectfully to state that I am/was a student of your school. I have shown excellent performance in ( ‡h †Kvb cix¶vi bvg ) examination. All along, I secured the top position in the examination. But at this moment, for my (….KviY..... ) I need ( cÖ‡kœ D‡j­wLZ welq ) I will be thankful to you if you grant me (cÖ‡kœ D‡j­wLZ welq ).Now it is quite impossible for me to continue my study without (cÖ‡kœ D‡j­wLZ welq).
I, therefore, hope that you would be kind enough to grant me (cÖ‡kœ D‡j­wLZ welq).I need your grace to continue my studies as usual.
I remain
Sir,
Your most obedient pupil
……………
12/03/2011
cÖavb wk¶K,
‡ivUvix ¯‹zj A¨vÛ K‡jR,
wgicyi-14,XvKv-1206
welqt------------------------------Rb¨ Av‡e`b|
Rbve,
mwebq wb‡e`b GB †h,Avwg Avcbvi we`¨vj‡qi GKRb Qv&Î/QvÎ wQjvg|Avwg cix¶vq cÖZvwkZ djvdj †`wL‡qwQ| Avwg cix¶vq eiveiB Avwg cix¶vq m‡e©v”P ¯nv‡b wQjvg| GB g~n~‡Z© Avgvi -----cÖ‡qvRb| Avwg K…ZÁ _vKe hw` Avgv‡K --------gÄyi K‡ib|GLb Avgvi Øviv covïbv Pvwj‡q hvIqv m¤¢e bv| Avwg hw` G my‡hvM bv cvq Zvn‡j Avgvi covïbvq e¨vNvZ m„wó n‡Z cv‡i|
AZGe,cÖv_©bv GB †h,Avgvi Av‡e`b gÄyi K‡i Avgvv‡K -------w`‡q covïbv h_vixwZ Pvwj‡q †h‡Z mvnvh¨ Ki‡eb|
wb‡e`K
Avcbvi GKvšÍ AbyMZ QvÎ,
-------†kªYx----†ivj-----

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...