Friday, March 16, 2012

Dialogue on a visiting place


                                      wcKwbK, †Kvb RvqMv cwi`k©b wb‡q K‡_vcK_b
Write a dialogue between two friends about visiting a book fair/Baishakhi fair/visiting Cox’s Bazer/Shat Gambuj Masjid etc
A dialogue between (1g e¨w³ ) and (2q e¨w³ ) about (welq)----------
1g e¨w³             t Good Morning. How are you?
2q e¨w³             t Good Morning. I am fine and you?
1g e¨w³             t I am also fine. Have you ever been to (RvqMvq bvg)
2q e¨w³             t Yes, I went to (RvqMvq bvg ) with my elder brother last week.
1g e¨w³             t Would you please tell me your experience of your visiting (RvqMvq bvg )?
2q e¨w³             t It is a nice place. Everything charmed me a lot.
1g e¨w³             t Where did you see there?
2q e¨w³             t I saw many things there. I also saw some renowned persons there. Many school and
                          school going students also visit (RvqMvq bvg)
1g e¨w³             t Did you buy anything from there?
2q e¨w³             t Yes, I bought (†h wRwbm wK‡bQ Zvi bvg ) from there for me.
1g e¨w³             t Thanks. I have learnt many things from you.
2q e¨w³             t Welcome
==============================================================================
                                ‡Kvb †`vKv‡b Zzwg wKb‡Z †M‡j we‡µZv Ges †Zvgvi g‡a¨ K‡_vc_b
1g e¨w³ t Good Morning, Sir. Can I help you, please?
2q e¨w³ t Good Morning. I’m looking for ( ‡h e¯‘ wKb‡Z PvI Zvi bvg )
1g e¨w³ t There are different kinds of (‡h e¯‘ wKb‡Z PvI Zvi bvg ) here. What kind of (‡h e¯‘ wKb‡Z PvI Zvi bvg ) do you look for?
2q e¨w³ t Let me see.
1g e¨w³ t Here you can see on the shelf.
2q e¨w³ t Give me that one.
1g e¨w³ t Good Here are they. Anything else, sir?
2q e¨w³ t No thanks. How much do they cost?
1g e¨w³ t They cost only five hundred taka.
2q e¨w³ t Here is the money.
1g e¨w³ t Thank you. Please visit us next time. Good bye.
2q e¨w³ t You are most welcome. Good bye.
===============================================================================
        AcwiwPwZ †KD †Kv_vI hvIqvi Rb¨ †Zvgvi Kv‡Q wVvKvbv Rvb‡Z PvB‡j Zv wb‡q K‡_vcK_b
1.               Write a dialogue between you and a stranger who seeks direction to a post office/Police station.
2.               Write a dialogue between you and a stranger who seeks direction to a bank.
A dialogue between (1g e¨w³ ) and (2q e¨w³ ) about (welq)----------
1g e¨w³             t Excuse me. Would you please help me?
2q e¨w³             t How can I help you?
1g e¨w³             t I want to get (‡h  wVvKvbv LyuR‡Q Zvi bvg ).How can I go there? Would you please give me a direction to it? 
2q e¨w³             t Certainly. Go straight along this road hundreds yards then you will find a children’s Park .Then turn left. Keep walking for two minutes. Then turn hundreds yards left, you will get your destination.
1g e¨w³             t Thanks. But it is confusing one. Please tell me again.
2q e¨w³             t If you don’t mind, I want to guide you there.
1g e¨w³             t It’s kind of you. Let’s go.
2q e¨w³             t That is (‡h  wVvKvbv LyuR‡Q Zvi bvg )
1g e¨w³             t Thanks again.
2q e¨w³             t Welcome

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...