Thursday, July 4, 2013

Passage Narration



“Will you buy my hair?” asked Della. “I buy hair,” said Madame. “Take your hat off and let’s have a sight at the looks of it.” Twenty dollars,” said Madame. “Give it to me quick,” said Della.
Answer:Della asked Madame if the would buy her hair. She (M) replied that the bought hair and requested to take her hat off and proposed that they should have a sight at the looks of that. She (M) also offered her twenty dollars for that. She (o) requested to give that to her quick.

23. “Have you seen your mother, Jerry?” I see her every summer. She sends for me.” I wanted to cry out. “Why are you not with her? How can she let you go away again?” He said, “She comes up here from Manville whenever she can. She does not have a job now.”
Answer: I asked Jerry if he had seen her mother. He replied that he saw her every summer and added that she sent for him. I wanted to cry out and again asked why he was not with her. I also asked how she could let him go away again. He replied that she come up there from Manville wherever she could. He also informed that she did not have a job than.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...