Thursday, July 4, 2013

My favourite TV Programme



My favourite TV Programme
There are many kinds of TV programs on TV. I like to watch cartoons, game shows, and comedies. But cartoons are my favorite. I usually watch TV for thirty minutes a day and the program I watch is a cartoon called Doraemon. It is on TV from six thirty to seven o'clock, Monday to Friday. A lot of people watch it at that time. It's an interesting cartoon. Doraemon is drawn by a Japanese cartoonist. Doraemon is a smart robot and the star of the cartoon. He can do many incredible things. For example, he can go traveling everywhere or make people smaller or bigger. Doraemon is a good TV program. It is my favorite TV show.

1 comment:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...