Saturday, July 6, 2019

Self Introduction for any kind of Job Seeker


Self Introduction
Good morning Sir/Mam/Classmates
Firstly, I would like to say thanks for giving me an opportunity to introduce myself.
My full name is _____________. You can call me _____________. I belong to ______in_____ district. I was   born  and  brought up there only. It’s famous for _____. I love my home district very much because it is a place of natural beauty and tranquility.  I have been living in Dhaka since my birth / for_____years.
Gm,Gg,Avnmvb nvexe
I’ve  completed my Secondary School certificate  from ------high School with GPA______ under _____Board  in _____20_____.and Higher Secondary School Certificate  with GPA-from _____College  Under _____Board in 201___. Before that,I did my pre schooling and schooling from ______School.

 Our family consists of ______ members. It’s a nuclear family. Excluding me, I’ve _____ siblings. My father is a/an _____. My mother is a/an _____. My younger brother is studying in class ----/.We are a happy family.

As a student of Nursing Student , I want to be a  _____ in future.
My aim is to be a success person in every work
I have two types of goals. They are short term and long term. My short-term goal is to get a job in the well-reputed hospital and my long term goal is to become a best employee in the hospital and to earn a good reputation in Health sector.
In my leisure time, I usually read ______. Sometimes, I watch different type of TV programs. Occasionally, I listen music.
 In my school life, I was brilliant. Now I miss my all school teachers, friends and my classmates.

In my college life, I was so sincere about study. I miss my all college teachers, friends and my classmates. I have a good relationship with my classmates and teachers as I am generally sociable in personality. I am thoughtful and helpful in college

My qualities: I am very sincere; responsible about my work. I am trustworthy, down to earth, dedicated and extroverted. I love to interact with people and making connectivity. Because I believe Connectivity is the Productivity.
My hobbies are reading magazines, newspaper, and other motivational books.
Watching inspire movies and motivational videos. Playing cricket, chess. 
Gm,Gg,Avnmvb nvexe
My strength are self-confident, self-motivated, punctuality, honesty, quick learner, a good listener. My strength is my hard work, creativity, activeness and honesty. My strength is adopted any situation and survive the odd environment. I always try to improve myself be it personally or professionally. I try to learn from my mistakes. When I commit to doing something, I make sure it gets done, and on time. I'm adaptable to the environment. I am soft spoken, hard working and self-determined. I'm honest, positive attitude and dedicated towards work.
My weakness is I get puzzled doing more than one task at a time. I am a calm composed, soft-spoken person. I am straight forward and emotional nature, which leads me in trouble sometimes. I feel little lazy in the particular work in which I'm not interested. When I involve in work, I never give up until the completion of work. I feel very nervous in front of new people. I m not relaxed whenever my task is not perfectly completed. I'm a little emotional person so I easily believe to anyone. I trust people easily.
Morally I may say I am also excellent, because I am strict with myself, following the college’s rules and regulations, taking active part in various activities, displaying great interest in our country’s important events and world affairs. I love our motherland and our people.
That's all about me.
Thanks to all


No comments:

Post a Comment

Composition on Female Education in Bangladesh for Examination

  Female Education in Bangladesh Education is a light to which everybody has the equal right. Education is the backbone of a nation. The ...