Translate into Bangla For PEC Examination
Translate into Bangla For PEC Examination
1. A birthday is a memorable day in one’s life. This is the day when you were born. Children around the world have fun on this day. Parents ask other children to come and have a party. They wear new clothes, sing songs, play games and enjoy the in different ways.
2. Adnan is a student. He lives with his parents. His grandmother also lives with them. Once his grandmother fell ill. His father took her to the hospital.
3. Aladin was alone. It was dark inside the cave. He called the magician. There was no answer. Aladin was afraid.
4. Aldin was very hungry. But there was no food in the house. Aladin asked his mother to sell the lamp. The lamp was dusty. So she began to rub it.
5. Allah has created us. He loves all. He has created the earth, the sun and the moon. He has also created the beasts and birds. We do not see Him but He see us.
6. Babul is a student of class 5. His father had a small grocery shop in Dublar Char. His mother was a worker in a shrimp hatchery. They had a small house. Babul lived there with his sister Nipa and his grandparents.
7. Badal is very good at making things. Today he has brought an art-piece, Birds on Strings, to his co-curricular class. He has made it himself without anybody’s help. Everyone praises Badal’s work. Badal is very happy.
8. Bithi loves to read books. But she can not buy books for their prices. She has found out that there is a library at their town hall and that it has a section on children’s books too. Bithi is excited. She goes the library one moning.
9. Bulbul is a student of class 5. His father had a small grocery shop in Dublar Char. His mother was a worker in a shrimp hatchery. They had a small house. Bubul lived there with his sister Nipa and his grandparents.
10. Dhaka is a very big and crowed city. There are many tall buildings. The roads wide but there are lots of cars, buses and trucks. So, I never go out alone. Buts I am having lots of funs.
11. Dhaka is the capital Bangladesh. It is an old city. It stands on the bank of the river of Buriganga. The city was founded by Islam Khan. Once its name was Jahangirnagar.
12. Esha lived in a cottage near a forest with her father. One she went to the forest to get some flowers. A witch saw her. With her magic, she made Esha fall asleep. She then took her away to a magic land. Esha woke up from sleep and found herself in a strange place.
13. Here is my mother. There is none else like my mother. How affectionate she is to me! She always takes care of me. If I fall ill, she becomes very anxious.
14. I am Sanjida. I am nine years old. I am in class five. My father is doctor. My mother is a teacher.
15. I have made a new friend. His name is Billal. He is a nice boy. He is always friendly and helpful. Everybody likes him.
16. It is 7 o’clock in the evening. Ali is waiting at the bus station. His friend Asif is coming from Sylhet. The bus comes. Ali looks for his friend.
17. It was a hot summer day. A man was passing through a village. He sold caps to the villagers. He walked for miles and felt very tired. He sat under a big tree to take rest.
18. Jahid is tall and slim. But he is healthy. He has short black hair. His eyes are black too. He looks quite handsome.
19. Long ago there was a country far away. Some children used to play in a giant’s garden. They went there each day after school. It was a lonely place. It had soft grass and flowers.
20. Man can not live alone. He has to rely on others help. For this, man lives together. It is called social life. In a society, nobody can do as he likes.
21. Maria can not see the the spring day. She can’t see the lovely flowers or the the blue sky. She can’t see the green leaves on the trees. She can’t see the colours because she is visually impaired. She has been visually impaired since birth.
22. Maria has a dream. She wants to be a teacher. She has another dream too. She also wants to be a writer. She wants to write a book about her feelings and experiences.
23. Mehedi is a student of class five. He is the first boy in his class. He is intelligent and hard working. He gets up at 6 o’clock. He says his prayer early in the morning.
24. My favourite subjects are History and English. I don’t like math. I love to read story books. I also like to watch cartoons on TV.
25. My mother’s name is Shamima Akhtar. She is 30 years old. She is a BA. She teaches in a primary school in Dhaka. After school hours, she works at home.
26. My name is shahed. I am a student of clas five. In my free time, I usually go for walks. I sometimes go swimming in the river. I love swimming.it keeps me fit.
27. My name is Shuvo. I went to a scout jamboree last January. The jamboree took place in Srimongol. From Sylhet we came to Srimongol by train. We started at 7 in the morning and arrived at Srimongol at 8.
28. Now, Raju is a full time firefighter. His main job is putting out fires. He also trains young people to become firefighters. In his free time, Raju likes to visit schools. He speaks about preventing fires.
29. On 14 December our class went on a field trip to the Liberation War Museum at Segubagicha, Dhaka. The trip was planned as a part of our Bangladesh studies course. Our bus reached the museum at 10 a.m. A guide was waiting for us. He welcomed us warmly and took us on a quick tour of the different galleries and exhibits of the museum.
30. On the day of Ayla, it was drizzling from the morning. In the afternoon, the wind started to blow. Byb the evening, both the rain and the wind became too strong. The water in the river started to rise too. A strong wind blew their roof away.
31. Once there was a hare. He was walking beside a forest. Suddenly he saw a tortoise. It was moving very slowly. He laughed at it saying – “Hurry up, you are so slow! Can’t you move a little faster?”
32. Once there was a young boy called Aladin. He lived with his mother in a rich city of China. His father was a poor tailor. He died when Aladin was a child. His mother had to spin cotton to support the family.
33. Our team had ten members. I was the youngest member in the team. We had two teachers with us. The first started with cleaning. Then we arranged the tent.
34. Rahmat Mia is a farmer. He grows crops. He doesn’t have his own land. He works for others. He works whole the day.
35. Raka does not like being sick. She wants to be back at school. She also wants to study and play. But she is not yet fully well. So, she writes a letter to her friends.
36. Raka is at home. She didn’t go to school. She has a cough, a sore throat and a fever. The doctor says that she has got the flu. He has prescribed Raka some medicines.
37. Rashid is a late for class. He had to go to the medicine shop to buy some medicines for his father. He is late by five minutes. Mrs. Alam has started the lesson. So Rashid stands at the door and asks permission of the teacher to join the class.
38. Rina’s mother’s name is Shamima Akhtar. She is a housewife. She works in the house and the yard. She cooks food. She makes baskets and looks after chickens. She looks after her family too.
39. Saikat reads in class five. He is a good student. He wants to improve his English. So he watches cartoons on TV. He also reads English story books everyday.
40. Shameem is nine years old. He is from Feni. It is in Bangladesh. His parents work in Government office. Tanni and Panni are his sisters.
41. She works standing all the time and serves the customers. She often gets tired after work. But she doesn’t mind. She meets new people everyday. She finds her job interesting.
42. Shefali lives in a flat in Dhaka. She works in an office. She is going out of Dhak for a few days. She is talking to her neighbor, Mrs. Khan. She asked Mrs. Khan to take care of her flat.
43. Shihab is ten years old. He lives in a small village. It is beside the river Meghna. He is in class five. He goes to the village primary school.
44. Sufia is at home on a Friday. It’s a lovely winter morning. It’s eleven in the morning. She has done all her homework. She wants to go out and play with Helen. She wants to go out and play with Helen.
45. Sufia is at home on a Friday. It’s a lovely winter morning. It’s eleven in the morning. She has done all her homework. She wants to go out and play with Helen. She wants to go out and play with Helen.
46. Tamal and Amina often come to the Town Hall Language Club to practise speaking English. They listn to CD and watches movies on DVD. They also practise speaking English with friends. Today, as they come in, they saw a young foreigner. He was sitting alone at a corner table.
47. Tania is from Chittagong. She is visiting Khagrachari. There she meets Baichong Chakma. They become friends. One day, they were talking about their likes and dislikes about sports.
48. Tania is from Chittagong. She is visiting Khagrachari. There she meets Baichong Chakma. They become friends. One day, they were talking about their likes and dislikes about sports.
49. The cap- seller became very worried. He did not know what to do. Suddenly he remembered that monkeys like to imitate. So he took off his own cap and threw it on the ground. The monkeys saw it and threw their caps on the ground.
50. The hare slept longer than he he thought he would. When he woke up at last, he looked around and saw in surprise that the tortoise was near the finishing line. He as fast as he could. But it was too late. The tortoise had reached the finishing line before he could do so.
51. The hare was very proud of his speed. Once he asked a tortoise for a race. The race began. The hare knew the tortoise was very slow in running. So the hare, after starting the race, thought he could sleep for a while. He really had a nap. But when he woke up, he found that the tortoise had reached the finishing line.
52. The name of my school is Doleshwar Govt. Primary School. Our class teacher’s name is Ms Nasim Akhtar. She teaches us English. She says, “If you want to learn English, you should speak English.”
53. The name of our country is Bangladesh. It became independent in 1971. Dhaka is its capital. Bangladesh is a small country. But it has a large population.
54. The next day was more interesting. We went to see the Lauachara Reserve forest and some tea gardens. They are so green! We were so happy to see the forest, the tea gardens, the rubber gardens and so many mountain streams there. We enjoyed the chirping of birds too.
55. The next day was more interesting. We went to see the Lauachara Reserve forest and some tea gardens. They are so green! We were so happy to see the forest, the tea gardens, the rubber gardens and so many mountain streams there. We enjoyed the chirping of birds too.
56. The Olympic Games is the biggest sports competition of the world. More than 200 nations participate in it. It occurs every four years. The tradition of the Olympic Games comes from Greece. The Greeks first held it at foot of the mount Olympus.
57. There are many places to see in our country. You can go to Srimangal to enjoy the beauty of the tea gardens. From there you can go to Madhabkundu where you can see many beautiful waterfalls. You can also go to the Saint Martin’s Island. It is the only coral island in banglades.
58. This is Goni Mia. He is a farmer. He has five plots of land. He grows many crops in them. Rice, jute and pulse are his main crops.
59. This is Jahid. He is Bangladeshi. He is 10 years old. He is a student. He is in class five.
60. To tell a lie is a great sin. Never tell a lie. Nobody believes a liar. Everybody hates a liar. He can not prosper in life.
61. Today is Friday. The students of class five will go to the book fair. Their class teacher, Ms Fatema Begum will go with them. The bus is waiting at the school gate. The students are getting on the bus.